Adidas NMD thread

Just go for back from vacation today.
I had no chance of copping with the **** wifi at the resort.

What are my options at this point?
Any restocks left? What's resell looking like now that the market is flooded?

Many small US boutiques have not received their stock and have delayed their launches, that's probably your best bet at retail.

Hanon, random Euro boutiques, and US boutiques.

you be popping bottles - making crazy offers to IG thotties - having everything on the menu in the dominican brothels and you are worry about paying a couple of hundred more for some kicks? 

Still find it funny that the Size charge has fully posted on my card but I know it'll be canceled. :lol:

Done being pressed about it, one pair is enough. :nthat:

not necessarily PP always sides with the person who says its fake. had this problem with some yeezys bc they had the euro tag and buyer thought they were fake. they always reimburse the buyer and the seller gets the shoes back... problem is what if someone sends you a fake pair back instead of the legit pair you sold originally,

not necessarily PP always sides with the person who says its fake. had this problem with some yeezys bc they had the euro tag and buyer thought they were fake. they always reimburse the buyer and the seller gets the shoes back... problem is what if someone sends you a fake pair back instead of the legit pair you sold originally,
I've always been very worried about this. Scary how easy it is for someone to scam you like that. 

SNS cancelled all my order
Even the good ones!

Villa sent me 5% off code for cancelling my other order [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

thought i had a plug my freind was gonna give me his and his SNS got canclled too GOOD LORD lol. hoping the price comes down to at least 1.5x the price, i refuse to do double on these

Some other possible upcoming nmd releases posted on twit by jfk:

And no one looking forward to the White Mountain collab this week? I'm passing.

Some other possible upcoming nmd releases posted on twit by jfk:

And no one looking forward to the White Mountain collab this week? I'm passing.

Passing on the NMD trail. Will try on the R2 and the EQT boost.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom