Adidas NMD thread

Maybe a valid point, probably my mistake for not clarifying on my end. US 12 is my measured size across all footwear, an actual TTS before brand differences. That said, I've been able to use 12 as a decent baseline for most shoes, Adidas included, but sizing on Adidas from one model to the next is so inconsistent IMO that it's hard to really declare what a "wrong size" is. Just meant to describe the fit for me and what I prefer given two models of the OG NMD. 

This is so confusing to me, which I suppose is just more evidence that everyone's feet are different. I have a normal width foot and measure just over a 9 on the Brannock, so I consider my true size to be 9.5. I need a size 10 in most Nike and Adidas sneakers, including Ultra Boosts and NMD PKs to have a thumb's width of space between my longest toe and the end of the shoe, so I think of that as TTS +.5. I originally made the mistake of getting 9.5 in both of those shoes and I made the mistake of thinking that the PK NMDs were too big and required sizing down.

Nah, Adidas did their homework for new release.
Even bot can't get them until they pass the splash page. They will get 10 minutes to cop much as they can after they passed the splash. If 10 minutes run out so have to go to the loop again.

Basically, manual will get some. Normal people can W.
Yes they can, there's bots that bypass the splash page- at least there has been on previous releases. Even with changes they've made you have guys running tons of proxies that all have the same odds to get past it and then add multiple carts as soon as one gets by. Depending on stock, yeah- regular people have a shot. But the playing field is ridiculously unfair for the average person

Anyone see what YM is posting on Twitter? Did ADC restock somehow?

I was just coming to post the same thing. How do they have carts for ADC, I can't even see them on their site?
it's been like that since right after the drop, you can backdoor pairs but you cant checkout. i think only employees can or you need some kind of access code to enable checkout.

but then again i had a 9.5 in my cart forever and now all of a sudden it says OOS, people must be checking out somehow

it's been like that since right after the drop, you can backdoor pairs but you cant checkout. i think only employees can or you need some kind of access code to enable checkout.

but then again i had a 9.5 in my cart forever and now all of a sudden it says OOS, people must be checking out somehow
 Gotcha, yeah after the release I've been afk for a bit. Thanks for the heads up 
nthat.gif

UnDS'd my OGs today. I like going down a full size in PKs and it makes NMDs way more comfortable.

About to double up on OGs. Gonna checkout at work tomorrow. I feel like I've been wearing mine too much need to keep a pair on ice.

Quote:
Yes they can, there's bots that bypass the splash page- at least there has been on previous releases. Even with changes they've made you have guys running tons of proxies that all have the same odds to get past it and then add multiple carts as soon as one gets by. Depending on stock, yeah- regular people have a shot. But the playing field is ridiculously unfair for the average person
Again. ADC still do their jobs better than ******* retailer (aka foot site).

I believe they might improve their site to use only one token at a time. If you success at checkout. Its gone. Go to splash again.

Well. I agreed with you it is unfair but life always unfair. If you can't cop. Move on to next release. It always have a new one.

So my OG NMD from StockX came in today - ninja fast shipping. My bid was accepted on Tuesday and they arrived via UPS earlier today. 

Quick story: I bought the OGs when they came out the first time on a whim from Notre in store. I was looking for a pair of shoes that I wouldn't feel bad beating up for my Costa Rica trip. I took them there and hiked the most of 10 days in Costa Rica through the rain, mud, forest and terrain. They were so beat up after 10 days that I decided to handwash them at the AirBnB. I washed them and left them outside to air dry in the laundry sink of the guesthouse.

The night before we were supposed to leave, the power went out and we had to sleep in hot Costa Rica without a ceiling fan - it sucked. With no power the next morning, we were in a daze to get everything ready before heading to the airport. I didn't have any coffee that morning, so I forgot my OGs in the laundry sink of a guesthouse in Costa Rica. When I got to the states and realized what happened, I messaged the hosts and they had already had 2 different couples stay at the guesthouse - no sign of the shoes. Immediate reaction was FML.

I lived with it, but It wasn't a big deal until the resale prices blew up and the possibility of replacing them seemed impossible.

Big ups to Adidas for rereleasing them, as I was able to replace these freaking shoes, even if I had to pay a bit above retail. 

Dreams do come true :rofl:

View media item 2313023

View media item 2313024

View media item 2313025

View media item 2313026

View media item 2313027
How was Costa Rica tho? Any good stories?

Back
Top Bottom