Adidas NMD thread

Wow.. Of course the OG's drop while I'm ordering the black/onyx pair on finish line 
laugh.gif

Quote:

Again. ADC still do their jobs better than ******* retailer (aka foot site).

I believe they might improve their site to use only one token at a time. If you success at checkout. Its gone. Go to splash again.

Well. I agreed with you it is unfair but life always unfair. If you can't cop. Move on to next release. It always have a new one.
Thats like saying "insert corrupt police force" isn't as corrupt as "insert a different corrupt police force"- and sounds like a defeated mentality- which is still ridiculous to me, especially about something as meaningless as casual/running shoes. If other people are going to exploit them then I'll find a way to as well,  and as you see on here- a high number of people are too lazy and clueless to even bother which is why these kids do it in the first place.

There's definitely alot of OGs around as compared to the last time. I keep seeing them on sale on fb groups, reddit etc. u can do it, guys.

I wanted to remove the stripes but they're staying, i think it makes the shoe IMO.
Its all preference anyways, the nmd silhouette is one of the best out there IMO. I'd be excited have these on MiAdidas with all 3 options (pk,ck, and mesh all at different price points). Doubt they'll do it until the well runs dry though

Back
Top Bottom