Adidas NMD thread

Yes, it is silly now that I look back. I was in the process of posting the link but sold out while writing lol.
I, for one, appreciate the info that Kith restocked today, even if I was too late to take advantage of it. Thank you for having posted it. Do you know if they restocked in store too?

Doesn't look like the CS1 are dropping, zero info at all. Sucks cause I was looking forward to those

Any on feet pics of the Gum Pack? I feel like the black ones look better, but I don't have any white NMD primeknits. Hmm..

Skipping the gums altogether (R1and CS), but good luck to the NTers on this one.

giphy.gif

Someone please report back on how easy/hard it is for manual copping given that the word on the street is a bunch of backdoor methods have been accounted for lately by Adidas.com.

Last edited:

Ya not looking good. Got an email from Adidas for the R1s but nothing for the CS1s. R1s already loaded on Adidas.com but CS1s aren't. Adidas alerts on Twitter saying they're not releasing. But on the flip side sneakernews.com and solesupplier both have articles posted saying they release tomorrow..
Really want these white gums.

Back
Top Bottom