Adidas NMD thread

Checked out on xhibition. Can't believe it lol, said I was going to wait to cop but decided to pass on 93/17s instead.

After refreshing and then adding and removing from cart like 15x, I checked out a sz 11 in the Black Gum. I even resorted to using PayPal because I left my wallet at home! I had to use my PayPal balance though because I didn't realize I had money on it. :frown:

Edit: I copped from Xhibition. Not Undefeated.

Last edited:
How'd you get PayPal option if you're talking about undefeated? Got my 10.5 in white gums [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

repped got both in my size 
smokin.gif

Wow, I actually got a pair on UNDFTD. I even took like 10 minutes to make my cart add up to $200 for the pair free pair of socks. Hopefully it goes through. +rep

I paid close attention to this thread when @AirRaab  gave the head start notice. Then I quickly added sz10 white gum sole to my cart when @Hypebeast917  posted the link. I remembered that undftd had a special promotion for $200 for free pair of socks while supply lasts. Took my sweet time and was surprised I was able to checked out. Didn't know undftd held carts unless I purchased an oos shoe, which in all honesty would not surprise me if my order gets canceled.

Xhibition looks fully cooked. Couldn't even add to cart on Undefeated. Oh well. Will try for both on ADC in case Xhibition cancels.

Got to checkout but page didn't load. Got a pending charge on the whites on UNdFTD, hope it goes through!

Back
Top Bottom