Adidas NMD thread

They gotta be overselling at this point
I think they allocate most of their stock online since their stores are pretty tiny in most malls. Anyways, Journeys is famous for overselling, back ordering and cancellations. I'd be surprised if I get 1 order shipped from them.

Last edited:
They gotta be overselling at this point
You'll start seeing these messages in your inbox 
laugh.gif

I was going to try for them on journeys but not after others have posted their experiences.  I hate tying up money unnecessarily.

I was going to try for them on journeys but not after others have posted their experiences.  I hate tying up money unnecessarily.
You would have been good to go when the FSR was available in the size selection 

once the Tweets go and SL Retweet's a BotBoy, The Flood starts!!

I purchased a white and then went back to purchase a black and it won't let me. Sure I could hange browser and what not but ehh

I got 4 pairs ordered on journey's. 2 blacks in sz 10 & 11 and same for the whites. Ordered before site blew up. I expect 1 ships at most. Let the games begin Journey's. Cancellation season is approaching.

Last edited:

You would have been good to go when the FSR was available in the size selection 

once the Tweets go and SL Retweet's a BotBoy, The Flood starts!!
Had they been for me I would have taken a chance to order from them.  I was texting my brother and he was undecided if he wanted to go with a 9.5 or 10.  I carted a 10 and he wanted a 9.5.  By the time I tried to check out they were OOS.

After refreshing and then adding and removing from cart like 15x, I checked out a sz 11 in the Black Gum. I even resorted to using PayPal because I left my wallet at home! I had to use my PayPal balance though because I didn't realize I had money on it. :frown:

Edit: I copped from Xhibition. Not Undefeated.

That back & forth add/delete method is how I've gotten through on their shopify site for hyped releases. It's like the Hi-Chew is the actual reward for the hassle.

i think for me its just the combination of the structure of the PK material and the color of it! it just looks like a white sock.

i never really liked any white PK nmd on my feet.....

Dumped my white OGs during this past Holiday for that very reason. Was going to be a pain to clean & maintain. Will wear multi black OGs for many years.

Congrats to those that hit on the gums. Passed.
Way too much heat this month.
Thinking maybe the WM R2s or that black/red XR1.
Hoping for a good Adidas Sneaker Exchange collab.

Apparently, Journeys does not charge you until they ship. Until then, you only have a pending charge on your cc.

Last edited:
Does anyone know stock numbers? I feel like they're going to be more limited than the OG's?

They are more limited than OG's. However, they are still readily available compared to the original glitch camos and various collabs. I think someone posted stock yesterday. 10-14 k pairs loaded? Something like that.

Last edited:
Yeah I'd like to know stock numbers. Recent releases on ADC have been 20k of OG, there were 5k of each of the Trico's and I think 7k of the NMD R2.

Last edited:

Yeah I'd like to know stock numbers. Recent releases on ADC have been 20k of OG, there were 5k of each of the Trico's and I think 7k of the NMD R2.
5k? no way had to be more those were too easy of a cop

multiple in store restocks as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom