Adidas NMD thread

Go for the "flex." Interested to see how they look. Recently bought some NMD R1 White Reflective - pretty stoked to get them. Only 3rd boost shoe haha (750, cb 1.0). I'm hoping to snag those CS1 Tokyo's but I imagine that will be impossible as usual due to hype. 

D*mn, going from Zebras to Gorillas.
Heat stroke coming, D.
Building up the whole Zoo lol 

But for real, I like them but once I get a good look on them I'm like " Man those aren't loud (like the zebras) those are childish " and always ended up wondering what to wear with them 

Might raffle them if I can't pull them off 

Pic bc why not 

lol 

^ nice. I'm a fan. I'm trying to get away from UB's lately cause I'm only interested in the 1.0's. Hoping NMD will be a nice change.

^ nice. I'm a fan. I'm trying to get away from UB's lately cause I'm only interested in the 1.0's. Hoping NMD will be a nice change.
This is going to sound bad but NMDs feels uncomfortable when compared to UBs I own several and lately just my glitch and the CK blue are seeing the light cause I'm really spoiled by the UB and Yeezy comfort 

just checked. bought from a reputable local seller here who was able to provide everything from the adidas originals' paper bag down to the receipt. seller got it during the in-store raffle. she paid about US$550. phew.
daaamn DesD1 DesD1 , both colourways!

Cool.
Helluva price point.

just checked. bought from a reputable local seller here who was able to provide everything from the adidas originals' paper bag down to the receipt. seller got it during the in-store raffle. she paid about US$550. phew.

daaamn @DesD1, both colourways!
Good price. Good present as well he will be happy 

This is going to sound bad but NMDs feels uncomfortable when compared to UBs I own several and lately just my glitch and the CK blue are seeing the light cause I'm really spoiled by the UB and Yeezy comfort 

and support.. my foot is everywhere on them nmds, almost like wearing flipflops.. as compaired to my UB uncaged..

Got these joints today
nice. how much was the damage? i'm pretty scared copping the yellow Hus with the replicas being way too close and the strongsolesupply fiasco with stockx. i'd settle with my tangerines i copped on release and wait for the burgundy. 

it's surprising how the red and black ones have a high resell now. i had them as well and just sold them off.

nice. how much was the damage? i'm pretty scared copping the yellow Hus with the replicas being way too close and the strongsolesupply fiasco with stockx. i'd settle with my tangerines i copped on release and wait for the burgundy. 

it's surprising how the red and black ones have a high resell now. i had them as well and just sold them off.
My boy gave em to me for 800. I had the red ones in my size too and sold em for the low :smh:
The burgundy friends and family pair is releasing?
I seen a pic with some earth joints which looked fire

My boy gave em to me for 800. I had the red ones in my size too and sold em for the low
mean.gif

The burgundy friends and family pair is releasing?
I seen a pic with some earth joints which looked fire
well not the one with the chinese characters. but it would do me fine. not into paying that much for 1 pear.

i'm not into those earth joints haha. well, i guess until a better pic comes along haha

Absolutely this. Some days I'll look to switch it up and put on something other than UBs. For casual walking, I'll go grey CS and Nike fk racers.
Going out for a whole day is another issue. Strictly UB as of now lol. The comfort is pretty much unbeatable, which also makes other shoes irrelevant :frown:

Absolutely this. Some days I'll look to switch it up and put on something other than UBs. For casual walking, I'll go grey CS and Nike fk racers.
Going out for a whole day is another issue. Strictly UB as of now lol. The comfort is pretty much unbeatable, which also makes other shoes irrelevant
frown.gif
UB isn't the top dog for comfort anymore, the EQT 93/17 is

Back
Top Bottom