Adidas NMD thread

shoe resale game BEEN stupid...

there is absolutely no rhyme or reason to what will resell and for how much

whoever has em first makes up some random price, then people either follow or go left 

**** is weird ...blind leading the blind

Yea but there is some consistencies, yeezys always sell etc.
I had an idea that these kith nmds wouldn't be worth a crazy number but damn under retail a week after release is wild

I had an idea that these kith nmds wouldn't be worth a crazy number but damn under retail a week after release is wild

Where are you getting under retail? I'm still seeing them being sold over retail on StockX.

They're ugly, they were easy to get, and supposedly uncomfortable on top of that.

True. Thought you meant it was selling for under before fees.
i was looking at it from the sellers perspecive, the night before the ww release an 11.5 was only 240 on goat, was gonna buy it but went with a 12 off undefeated

They're ugly, they were easy to get, and supposedly uncomfortable on top of that.
ugly is an opinion, pink pair is fire and you have to size up because of the stripe which is uncomfortable in regular pk nmd sizing

Not sure who was saying these are uncomfortable? Several vids/posts I've seen including teddy have worn them enitre days and find them to be one of the most comfortable shoes they have ever worn. The only complaint is about the leather strip and most say they cannot feel the strip at all. I guess it just depends on your size/foot. Time will tell though. I have one of each color in my size coming from the ebay sale in a few days.
smokin.gif

Very nice! I'm currently looking for a set of summer tires for my STI. Any recommendations? I'm leaning toward Michelin super sports. 
MPSS are def a good choice, used to have them on my GTR before I sold it :frown:

But they probably offer the best price point / performance / longevity you can get in that class of rubber.

MPSS are def a good choice, used to have them on my GTR before I sold it :frown:

But they probably offer the best price point / performance / longevity you can get in that class of rubber.
Repped thanks man! Gotta pull the trigger now. 

ugly is an opinion, pink pair is fire and you have to size up because of the stripe which is uncomfortable in regular pk nmd sizing
of course, the ugly part is just my opinion. The tan pair looks like it was made for Jedi's

Back
Top Bottom