Adidas NMD thread

well i like how "dead" nmd releases are lately. makes it easier to pick my battles. kinda hoping to find a good deal for packer nmd.

Adidas def seems to have let R1s fall by the wayside. Kinda feels like they dropped the ball. There was a whole wall of really dope looking colorways I was looking forward to that never materialized.

Hopefully some of them see the light of day eventually, especially these

Adidas def seems to have let R1s fall by the wayside. Kinda feels like they dropped the ball. There was a whole wall of really dope looking colorways I was looking forward to that never materialized.

View media item 2366663

Hopefully some of them see the light of day eventually, especially these

View media item 2366665

View media item 2366666

View media item 2366667

No kidding, it's hard to see these and then see some of the crap colorways they drop... it's like who makes these decisions?

Sad it didn't happened .. but tank man have you see those GUCCI JOINTS? Them fire bro 

Sad it didn't happened .. but tank man have you see those GUCCI JOINTS? Them fire bro 
The orange-ish camo ones w/ the white base that people think are an SNS collab?

They're aight. Really aren't any known upcoming NMDs I'm excited for except the gore-tex CS1s.

Last edited:
Dude I'm going to Paris for the first time ever in May! I'm so psyched to go there for vacay-what are your thoughts about the city, overall?
Paris is by far my favorite holiday destination. Heading there for a month in September to just soak up the city. Definitely pay a visit to the Louvre, you will be surprised just how small the Mona Lisa painting is. Not generally an art fan but I definitely appreciated a lot of the artwork in that museum. You could just spend a week walking around aimlessly and still enjoy the city.

car guy and sneaker head?  add me https://www.instagram.com/tanitotoro/  

i'm still on a hunt for OG bronze CE28
Stumbled across your IG the other day, lots of dope shots on there. Good stuff man. My IG is just filled with pics of my kid lol #dadlife

Love the CE28s, been considering swapping out my GT-Cs for some CE28s. Can't do that with all this cash I'm splurging on sneakers though!

NMD thread has turned into a car forum that's how dead NMD releases been lately.
 Gotta say, comfortable or not I still prefer NMDs over UBs due to their looks. Not saying UBs are ugly, just that NMDs look better.

I lived in Paris for 2 years, good place, not a dream in vacation tbh, for the simple fact that you will need at least 2-3 months to really scrap the surface of the city, as for example one of the most beautiful places in Paris, and of my favorites as well is called Parc de Buttes Chaumont, have you heard of it ? Off course not , but it's beautiful and parisian as hell, that's how much you lose in a visit to Paris .

Unless you're into that hardcore random city sightseeing lol 

yeah i saved that photo when i saw them on twitter last year and was hoping they will release them but none of them seem to see daylight. doesn't hurt hoping they do in time to come. i'll gladly buy from 2nd row all the way down to the 2nd last row.

anyone looking for a 10.5 in the WM R2s in Navy PM ME  
nerd.gif

dont want to get sent to banned camp etc.... 

Lol good to see there's some car folks in here as well. Here it is on ZE40s, I have a thing for bronze wheels.
Repped. She's beautiful. I gotta ask, how come you don't have your GTR anymore? That's my dream car. Also love the color, my sti is white as well. 

Back
Top Bottom