Adidas NMD thread

i ordered a blck gum cs 1 in a half sz down. figured they would fit good like a pk nmd r1. did i make a mistake lol, these are my first cs1
Word, Just bought the white gum cs1 half size down. I know they'll fit though. Every time I get a size 12 I always have wiggle room. Can't wait to get them!

Fyi: take a look at your My Ebay Summary page. Noticed a free $5 off coupon code at bottom. Says "only invited registered" and expires May 9. Non transferable.
Not much, save some money for small stuff like Crep Protect, Reshoevn8r, whatever...

Got my W+H NMD from Matches today. They didn't have my TTS but couldn't pass up the $160 shipped price, so got .5 down. Was worried as I'd never tried on a R2 before and thought they wouldn't fit since I went with my R1 size. However once I loosened up the laces a little and got my foot in, they fit really nice. Liking the details on this shoe.

Also, Matches has some really awesome packaging. Forgot to take pics though.

Last edited:
Got my W+H NMD from Matches today. They didn't have my TTS but couldn't pass up the $160 shipped price, so got .5 down. Was worried as I'd never tried on a R2 before and thought they wouldn't fit since I went with my R1 size. However once I loosened up the laces a little and got my foot in, they fit really nice. Liking the details on this shoe.

View media item 2422974

View media item 2422975

View media item 2422976
these are way better than the other cw that released, i slept on them cus it was yzy week unfortunately

Would you say going TTS would be the best for these NMDs? 

My pair is supposed to come in about a week or a little bit more and I went TTS

My black and white Gum CS_R1 pairs finally touched down. Man they're so clean.
I'd say def go tts. I'm a US13, and grabbed the biggest size available (12.5), fits a tad too snug.
And again, can't believe they're sitting, at that price at that.

finishline just cancelled my order on the vapour pink restock, any idea why?

is it because i am not from US?

Anyone got discount codes for Kith? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom