Adidas NMD thread

Id say stick to 5.5-6w in NMD.

For me personally... NMD's ran big and i had to size up and same for my wife. She sized up half.

But if PK NMD half size down to a 5w
I would suggest sticking with the 1.5 size differential....I wear an 8.5 in 1s which is 1.5 difference from my lady sizing -- for mesh NMDs I go with an 8.5 and for my primeknit NMDs I size down to an 8.
Thank you both. Repped!

I have a sizing question....my wife usually wears a 5.5w in Nikes and 4y in Js. What size would you guys recommend she get for NMD R1s? Stores around us never seem to keep NMDs long enough for her to go in and try on.

to be sure, i suggest looking/finding the EU size on those Nikes and use it for the NMDs. haven't failed me so far when i buy for my wife.

to be sure, i suggest looking/finding the EU size on those Nikes and use it for the NMDs. haven't failed me so far when i buy for my wife.
Thanks! I'll do that as well. The ones she wants are no longer in store so I have to pay resell -- just want to make sure that they'll fit right

I have a sizing question....my wife usually wears a 5.5w in Nikes and 4y in Js. What size would you guys recommend she get for NMD R1s? Stores around us never seem to keep NMDs long enough for her to go in and try on.
Your wife and I wear the same size in Nikes and Js. I personally prefer size 5w for for NMD R1s, mesh or PK. 

I have a pair of size 5.5w mesh NMDs and they are a bit too long but a pair of Superfeet insoles made them fit well. Without insoles, they chafed my heel because they were too big. A friend's wife had to go a half size down as well for mesh NMDs (Nike 6w -> NMD R1 5.5w).

Last edited:
these gonna be such a problem! i'm not a fan of blue but that other pair will be had no matter what ^^

Any one who's still looking for the black and white tri-co, hit me up on DM, found a site in Turkey that has some sizes left

It's ~$215 shipped to the US.

Also have a few small sizes of the CNY UB 3.0 for around $258 shipped.

Sneakersnstuff are proud to present their latest project with adidas Originals – the Datamosh Pack. The pack consists of two loud colorways of the NMD_R1 Primeknit. The upper is inspired by datamoshing, a process of manipulating the data of media files in order to achieve visual or auditory effects when the files is decoded.

The adidas Originals Datamosh Pack is exclusive to Sneakersnstuff and drops May 12th at all Sneakersnstuff locations and online.

Wow so 4 locations that are only in Europe and a site guaranteed to crash and pop back online when stock has run out. Can't wait!

This will be one of those "do you want to pay resell or not" releases. Shades of the Bape NMD release in terms of frustration but less about droves of people trying to get them and more about SNS being a poorly run website/company.

Im also a bit more skeptical of a human's ability to cop these than most because of my recent history with SNS. When that dope Sesame Street x Puma collab came out recently, all press releases for the shoes said "Available at Sneakersnstuff". I told everyone around me "that means available everywhere EXCEPT sneakersnstuff." Sure enough, on release day tons of consortiums got them (copped my hard to find sizes from Nice Kicks, Packer, and Premier) and Sns put up an inconspicuous notice on the product pages saying their shipment was delayed indefinitely. They didn't get pairs until about three weeks after anyone.

It's the "show size, can't add to cart" feature that really ticks me off on a hyped drop. Got the initial rollout announcement email. Just don't want multiple followup emails with steps to jump through like the Tylenol Yeezys. That was a cluster.

they always say it's a shop exclusive, then 3 days later other shops are posting pairs to sell coming soon

Ugh not really trying to pay resale but it's looking like it's gonna be the case with these.

SNS website gets eaten up by bots instantly every time. Even their latest "measures" to stop bots on the recent Yeezy release did nothing.

Not looking good fellas

Back
Top Bottom