Adidas NMD thread

Blue pair meh

Green pair [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

That video was mildly infuriating to watch 
+1 

That glitching effect was kind of annoying lol, but I get it since the patterns on the NMDs are glitch. 
laugh.gif

Sorry to post it here and I know it's a long shot but is there any way I can get a LC on these? Any type of insight or feedback would be much appreciated. I know the pictures suck, I'm working on getting better quality pics atm. Reps and thanks in return of course.

Tough to tell from the graininess of the pics, but they look legit to me. It's one of the most copied shoes out there so definitely compare against publicity photos of the Nice Kicks NMDs as well to make sure you are safe with your purchase.

Sorry to post it here and I know it's a long shot but is there any way I can get a LC on these? Any type of insight or feedback would be much appreciated. I know the pictures suck, I'm working on getting better quality pics atm. Reps and thanks in return of course.

Need closeups of the NK tongue tag, lace eyelets and boost.

Thanks fellas im gonna see what I can do to get pics of those specific areas of the shoe. Any type of initial feedback helps though. Reps to you guys.

Def not gonna purchase unless I get some better pics to confirm authenticity

Has it ever happen that someone purchased a kicks from an online retail store, swap with a fake and make a return? Was wondering if the online retail stores check each and every returned pair on its legit/authenticity. Only know they check if it's worn.

Has it ever happen that someone purchased a kicks from an online retail store, swap with a fake and make a return? Was wondering if the online retail stores check each and every returned pair on its legit/authenticity. Only know they check if it's worn.
Why would you do that though? :nerd:

Man I love this thread. Thanks to all the helpful links I was able to get a pair of the CS in my size after missing out on the adidas site. That's what I love about this thread, you all are suoer helpful as opposed of other shoe threads around.

I cant wait to get a 2nd pair of NMDs. The comfort is crazy.
This thread and the dunk SB thread are the best. When good looking and comfortable shoes lose the hype and resell it's easier for the good members to help

Damn probably gonna miss out then, online releases and I don't get along

Hello all. I have a question. I just recently acquired a pair of og nmds r1 pk. I went a half size down from my TS and while my left foot fits perfectly into the shoe the bottom of my right foot is being poked by the EVA plug on the left side of the shoe. Anyone know of any immediate solutions for this or is this just an issue that can be only be fixed with a long and painful break in period?

So far they are, maybe we'll see something else later 
Yeah agreed, but haven't heard a peep from any other retailers
Damn probably gonna miss out then, online releases and I don't get along
Hey man can't hurt to try. For the SNSxSS drop it seems like mobile was the move in order to get the website to load so you may wanna try that during the drop to prevent site not loading errors

Hello all. I have a question. I just recently acquired a pair of og nmds r1 pk. I went a half size down from my TS and while my left foot fits perfectly into the shoe the bottom of my right foot is being poked by the EVA plug on the left side of the shoe. Anyone know of any immediate solutions for this or is this just an issue that can be only be fixed with a long and painful break in period?
You should have went TTS and put an insole in it 

Too bad. It'll bother you forever. 

Back
Top Bottom