Adidas NMD thread

Just picked up the Black/Gums from a local shop. Wow the comfort of those are so nice I always liked the CS1s from a far, now I Own them im in love

First series was better.
Wonder where's the burgundy monocolor one?
Looks like "body", "breathe", ????? for text.
Too much happening.

From what I can see they say "body", "breath", and the other two say "clouds". I'm so in for these but lord knows they'll be a tough grab.

Thank you to da NTer who posted both the adidas & that overseas link for these.

Thank you to da NTer who posted both the adidas & that overseas link for these. I ended up ordering from adidas just because I wasn't exactly sure which size I needed. I know da overseas sites was a few bucks below retail but with da sizing conversion kind of confusing me (couldn't tell if it was US or U.K. Sizes that were in da drop down options) I said F it & let me pay box price for a lil piece of mind. I figured if my adidas pair was too small or too big it'd be easier to return here in US vs sending these back overseas & waiting for da refund. Wanted to get a 8.5 but I ended up getting a 9 & im glad I'd did. The fit is perfect.

Anyways...sorry for da long story. 1st pair of city socks. Here's my pair :smokin.

View media item 2427859

I LOVE the Hu NMD models but I gotta see better pics of all of these new drops before I decide to cop. I'm not copping these crazy colors if I can't rock em. That's why the blacks are the only ones I have from the first set. The reds were nice but I sold em after a few wears.

Yup, initially the white Yeezy v2 looked horrible but with actual pics they look nice, I predict the same happening with these human races

Got these yesterday too.  First pair of City Socks and first pair of NMDs.

Feel like I may need an in-sole in these though...standing all night wasn't the most cushion-y.

Hey everyone,

I just got a pair of the black/gum cs1 on vacation at strap in valencia. however when i tried them out, they wrinkled all over, especially at the front of the patch. The store employee said that the wrinkling goes away over time but it looks ridiculous when i wear them. Does anyone have the same or a way to get rid of it, do i maybe have the wrong size? I have pureboosts in the same size (44 2/3).
Thanks in advance!

Back
Top Bottom