Adidas NMD thread

Those gray/black/white PW's are sick, except for the cloud/moon on them [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Hey everyone,

I just got a pair of the black/gum cs1 on vacation at strap in valencia. however when i tried them out, they wrinkled all over, especially at the front of the patch. The store employee said that the wrinkling goes away over time but it looks ridiculous when i wear them. Does anyone have the same or a way to get rid of it, do i maybe have the wrong size? I have pureboosts in the same size (44 2/3).
Thanks in advance!

Maybe they are a little bit too big?
Try putting an insole in them..
Would make them fit more snug, so less wrinkling AND makes them a lot more comfortable!

Finally, "new" NMDs dropped in my country! 
happy.gif

I need to chose only one (because they are freaking expensive here... like the most expensive NMDs in the world... literally!) 

So... what´s the hottest for you??

I'm sorry but the trail sole on the Hus  makes them real trash. If it was a regular sole I'd love to try and cop a few....but that trail bottom is horrible.

Wish they'd release the all white pair with the various colored letters he was wearing the other day.

View media item 2429730

Last edited:
Quick question.....

I wear a size 13 in Nikes and Jordans. I'm looking to get my first pair of NMD XR1s. Should I go with a 13?

Back
Top Bottom