Adidas NMD thread

Wtf is this livestream SNS is doing for the Datamoshes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Some rando rapper and DJ in front of a green screen for 2 hours 

The list is growing and growing of things SNS is doing that DOESNT include making their damn site function well the day of the drop.

Remember this silly DJ moment when these shoes drop and their site becomes unloadable and becomes a blank page due to the web traffic. I hope I'm wrong, but I guess we shall see!

i have 1k proxies ready.,.................to die in the first 2 mins as usual
That's a s*** ton lol

Hopefully my one connection can get through 
roll.gif

The list is growing and growing of things SNS is doing that DOESNT include making their damn site function well the day of the drop.

Remember this silly DJ moment when these shoes drop and their site becomes unloadable and becomes a blank page due to the web traffic. I hope I'm wrong, but I guess we shall see!
Honestly I don't know how much it costs to rent extra server space to handle the load for an hour but it had to have been less than a damn 2 hour s***ty greenscreen rap show that 150 people tuned into

Most likely the same type of release as the Cream V2

Everyone gonna have to have some quick hands 
nerd.gif
yeah I'm still amazed I was able to get the creams through their release. I wasn't even able to cop the Parley's from them yesterday so I'm not holding out hope for these NMDs lol

The release info on SNS for Damatosh says SMU
Does this mean it's exclusive (now and eventually) only to SNS?

okay thats what i thought. so when will we get an email for that? the day of the release?
For the V2 Creams they sent an email the day before with a link to a page explaining how it would go down (you had to be logged on to the site to view) and in that page was a link to the product page when it went live

Back
Top Bottom