Adidas NMD thread

Been out of the sneaker game for a minute but my girl got me a pair of NMD's and I'm unsure on the sizing.

Does anyone know if there will be a restock of these guys? http://www.adidas.com/us/nmd_r1-primeknit-shoes/BY1912.html

I want to get a half size up but literally no stores have the size I need. They're not a limited release or anything
Those sat on a lot of sites and had promo codes that dropped them down to around $130-$140 shipped. Adc has restocked them a few times. What size are you looking for?

Last edited:
In hand shots

Attachments

• IMG_9628.JPG
    IMG_9628.JPG
    756.3 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_9629.JPG
    IMG_9629.JPG
    863.7 KB · Views: 73
Anyone have leads for size 5.5/6 for NMD White Rose BY9952. If you do please PM me, last time someone beat me to the size after it was posted. Thanks

How do the bape NMD's fit compare with the OG NMD PK RE-RELEASE? I .5 down on the PK NMD. Thanks in advance.

anybody know how long villa takes to ship?

I can't seem to find a order status link on their website. I ended up ordering as a guest and wasn't able to sign in for some reason... SMH

I ordered some nmd r2's for $89

anybody know how long villa takes to ship?

I can't seem to find a order status link on their website. I ended up ordering as a guest and wasn't able to sign in for some reason... SMH

I ordered some nmd r2's for $89
3-5 business days for order prosessing.

Back
Top Bottom