Adidas NMD thread

What time you guys think ppl will start lining up at Foot Action for Japan triple blacks next week, if at all? Chicago for reference.. Wondering what time I could / should post up since it's right on the way to work

What time you guys think ppl will start lining up at Foot Action for Japan triple blacks next week, if at all? Chicago for reference.. Wondering what time I could / should post up since it's right on the way to work
I don't think there will be a line up and if there is I think it won't start until maybe an hour before the store opens.

I'm in the chicagoland area as well...where were you aiming to cop from? Best bet is to go to a place with 3 spots to cop from...ftl fnl and champs...between downtown (champs footlocker and footaction all right there) or north riverside the demand should be met with ease

I'm in the chicagoland area as well...where were you aiming to cop from? Best bet is to go to a place with 3 spots to cop from...ftl fnl and champs...between downtown (champs footlocker and footaction all right there) or north riverside the demand should be met with ease
I was thinking of hitting up the foot action on state street which is the 3x area you're referring to i think

You should be good...and if they have a line just head up the street to champs...and if they got a line just hit footlocker a little further up the street. Doubt all 3 will be packed with a line around the block or anything crazy like that.

Thx for the tips buddy! First time I've gone for a brick n mortar retail release. All my other NMDs were from manual online cops

so nicee.... what u end up trading?

Appreciate it man. It is pretty crazy to think how limited these are.
He has always missed on yeezys, so I traded him my DS yeezy pirate black v1 and a zebra v2.
It works out since I still have my worn pairs of both.

I see There's s all white and black r1 coming out on Aug 11 on ftl release calendar are these with gum bottom? Then japans on aug 17th both primeknit. Suprised they are dropping them that close together. I need a all black and not sure which to cop

I see There's s all white and black r1 coming out on Aug 11 on ftl release calendar are these with gum bottom? Then japans on aug 17th both primeknit. Suprised they are dropping them that close together. I need a all black and not sure which to cop

Attachments

• IMG_1098.jpg
    IMG_1098.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 103
Been waiting on them blk/blk R1's for a minute. Aug 11th can't get here soon enough.

Glad to see footlocker will be releasing these. Should be an easy cop :pimp:

Since footsites are getting the Japan and if trends continue, then they "should" be easy to get, just like the previous PK.

Doesn't seem like the Japan NMDs are even on the Launch Locator. Should be easy for us.

The size? Henry Poole NMD R2s are supposed to drop 8/4. Does anyone know if it will only be available on size's site? And ideally at what time PST-wise?

Back
Top Bottom