Adidas NMD thread

Finally got shipping confirmation on the AMM NMD. Shipped yesterday via FedEx (ugh) and should be here by Friday.

Will get some on feet pics up as soon as they’re in. Have a feeling these shoes are gonna look even better in person.

how did the nmd go from FSR to OOS? Did they decide to ship the pending orders out and realize they dont have enough to sell anymore?

Bought a pair of Pharrell Hu Trails (pale/nude) on StockX last week and got a notification that they arrived on Monday at their warehouse for inspection for authentication. I’ve read they usually ship the same day after inspecting but no movement yet. It’s kind of a weird waiting game. It’s aggravating that they havent shipped to me yet, but on the other hand, it could be a sign they suspected the ones they got were fakes and trying to find a replacement. Or maybe they’re just backed up. Again, a very weird waiting game.

Bought a pair of Pharrell Hu Trails (pale/nude) on StockX last week and got a notification that they arrived on Monday at their warehouse for inspection for authentication. I’ve read they usually ship the same day after inspecting but no movement yet. It’s kind of a weird waiting game. It’s aggravating that they havent shipped to me yet, but on the other hand, it could be a sign they suspected the ones they got were fakes and trying to find a replacement. Or maybe they’re just backed up. Again, a very weird waiting game.

It's Xmas time and also thousands of Belugas are being sold over past few weeks

Don't even get me started on Stock X. Just had my Henry Poole R2s show up today box was absolutely trashed.

Tz8IQ

I was like you guys really couldn't just wrap the bubble wrap around the box with tape OR if these were inspected YOU LET IT SLIDE

thats not how stockx work. If it fails authentication, they'll tell you and refund you and you have to place a whole new bid for a different pair. They don't go looking for a replacement for you. They're delaying probably because its super busy. People haven't even gotten payouts from stuff that arrived a week ago. Your pair being shipped out is gonna be delayed.

Don't even get me started on Stock X. Just had my Henry Poole R2s show up today box was absolutely trashed.

Tz8IQ

I was like you guys really couldn't just wrap the bubble wrap around the box with tape OR if these were inspected YOU LET IT SLIDE

you can contact Stockx about it and they'll either offer you partial refund or have you return it. It could be a 1 time use thing tho so use it wisely if you think its worth it for those Henry Pooles

thats not how stockx work. If it fails authentication, they'll tell you and refund you and you have to place a whole new bid for a different pair. They don't go looking for a replacement for you. They're delaying probably because its super busy. People haven't even gotten payouts from stuff that arrived a week ago. Your pair being shipped out is gonna be delayed.

you can contact Stockx about it and they'll either offer you partial refund or have you return it. It could be a 1 time use thing tho so use it wisely if you think its worth it for those Henry Pooles

Yeah I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Normally I could care less about the boxes and such as I wear all the shoes that I buy. I take exception on these because these are literally my favorite NMDs that have dropped was planning on using this box as kinda the center piece for my wall I was going throw up in my office. Just kinda a bummer.

just contact them for a partial refund. They're probably going to give you 15% off what you paid. Goat and Stockx is hammered with orders so their quality control is definitely slacking a bit, I'm sure they'll understand. It's not like its a regular blue adidas box thats crushed, its a special box for these.

just contact them for a partial refund. They're probably going to give you 15% off what you paid. Goat and Stockx is hammered with orders so their quality control is definitely slacking a bit, I'm sure they'll understand. It's not like its a regular blue adidas box thats crushed, its a special box for these.

Their response was lackluster to say the least

1. $20 off next order...
2. Return them for full refund when they receive them. (which would require inspection etc, this could take weeks)

Obviously taking option 1. Still pretty garbage and definitely going to refrain from using them again.

Finally got shipping confirmation on the AMM NMD. Shipped yesterday via FedEx (ugh) and should be here by Friday.

Will get some on feet pics up as soon as they’re in. Have a feeling these shoes are gonna look even better in person.
These are too dope..gonna see how this Saturday will turn out but these are an eventual must-cop

I picked up amm nmd in store last Saturday and I love the shoes but have 2 gripes.

1st. - I went with my usual pk nmd size and they are just a little too tight about half to a full size tighter then normal pk nmds (probably due to the insole)

2nd. - my box and tag says r2 but everywhere like stockx and amm website says it’s an r1. Can anyone confirm if I’ve got a unicorn or what’s the deal with that? It might make it that much harder to trade for my size 10.5

Attachments

• 65735EC9-4E5F-450E-A29F-1EA14C9D4750.jpeg
    65735EC9-4E5F-450E-A29F-1EA14C9D4750.jpeg
    349.1 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.6 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 38
I picked up amm nmd in store last Saturday and I love the shoes but have 2 gripes.

1st. - I went with my usual pk nmd size and they are just a little too tight about half to a full size tighter then normal pk nmds (probably due to the insole)

2nd. - my box and tag says r2 but everywhere like stockx and amm website says it’s an r1. Can anyone confirm if I’ve got a unicorn or what’s the deal with that? It might make it that much harder to trade for my size 10.5

So go TTS on the nmd and not half size down?

Any of you guys have any experience using the Champs Launch App for snagging shoes? I have a 10 minute head start, but not really sure if that even helps?

Back
Top Bottom