Adidas NMD thread

I've been on the fence about these since the release but couldn't pass up that price. Shoutout to End!

Screen Shot 2017-12-17 at 11.20.25 AM.png

Emailed AMM about my order over the weekend since it didn't ship out yet (Order #4xxx) and sure enough, I get shipping email on Monday. Excited to finally get these in. My AMM UB's come in tomorrow.

iiKvSi.jpg

IRbAwb.jpg

DafJAz.jpg

123mjB.jpg

Gotta be honest these might be in my top 3 NMDs now, Top 5 for sure. They're so fire in person to me.

The combination of cashmere PK patterns on the upper is amazing quality and extremely soft yet breathable. The leather accents on the heel, tongue, and lace cage work well with the quality knit material, and the extra leather laces are a nice touch (though I don't think I'll switch). The colors are simple which I actually like - it lets the materials be the spotlight and gives it a real luxury look. Added insole and upper materials make it one of the more comfortable NMDs as well.

I would definitely recommend these to any of the NMD fans that are still out there. And personally I'd say stick with your standard NMD sizing. The added insole does make it a tiny bit tighter, but it wouldn't be enough for me to go bigger. As long as your preferred NMD PK size isn't really tight to begin with, you should be able to stick with your normal PK size.
!!!!!!!

Ran into Subban and Miller (Vegas Golden Knights players) this weekend!

Go Knights Go!

Attachments

• 20171216_160511.jpg
    20171216_160511.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 62
7BB75DB3-B43E-4623-8F88-4E9868572994.jpeg
This morning i was happy. I have receive my nmd r1 pk invincible x a ma maniere.
Great quality on the wool but when i look for take pics i look the shape and i haven t the same on the right and the left. It s the size 9,5 US

I am very dispointed and Adidas don t good job

Back
Top Bottom