Adidas NMD thread

Sold out on Caliroots. I'm really regretting watching their store and their instagram account for one and a half days...

Last edited:

Some sweet in-hand pics off ebay...can't wait 
nthat.gif
The boost looks fake on these

Asked Size? why they cancelled my order and gave me some BS answer about not passing their security check 
mean.gif

Asked Size? why they cancelled my order and gave me some BS answer about not passing their security check :smh:

That was exactly what i got from size?, too.
Oh yeah, and the advice to eventually reorder with another payment option... Funny staff over there.

Last edited:
You and me both brother. I wasted a lot of time and energy on policing these shoes. Bitter lol
I learned a long time ago that time is money. And I rather pay the extra than to waste days tracking a shoe that bots r eating up I scored off eBay for 300

I learned a long time ago that time is money. And I rather pay the extra than to waste days tracking a shoe that bots r eating up I scored off eBay for 300
I agree to an extent but that doesn't mean I won't try. I'm glad I copped resale when rumors suggested the ADC drop happened at 3am. I got em for 3 bills also which is cheap compared to what they are now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom