Adidas NMD thread

last i heard (few days ago) that they actually weren't getting any.  mind you it was from CS so take it with a grain of salt

Yeah you can never really believe those guys but thanks for the info. It's kinda strange that they have a splash page for them even though they never planned on getting them.

Yah they said they were supposed to get it but last minute aren't. The splash page isn't even controlled by them

Straight to feet thank god for instore cops. 
nthat.gif

Maybe it's just me but I like to think of these as the hybrid between 350's and UB. 350 uppers with UB bottoms. Can't wait to get my pair in.

So upset with size? -- they cancelled my Order from the first drop, had a chance to buy another one from the second drop but felt i was safe... Welp, very annoying.

Straight to feet thank god for instore cops.
Repped, even though this makes me more than a little sad.  Trying to tell myself I will not pay resale for these, but unless some miracle occurs, I think I will have to do it.  

If them R1s had black adidas stripes on the side then they would be tough but they just ugly without them

OG CW >>>>>>

If them R1s had black adidas stripes on the side then they would be tough but they just ugly without them

OG CW >>>>>>

OG's are the best, but I have the Key Cities, and I actually don't like the 3 stripes material on there. It feels and looks kinda cheap. Glad they left it off these. At least that texture/color.

Just incase no one really confirmed sizing or for future colorways im a true 11 in jays,roshes,UBs,sheltoes,racers, and 11.5 in asics but these are super roomy i went with a 10.5 and i could have gone with a 10 and been ok with the snug fit. I tried both 10 and 10.5 on instore and they are wide but i went the safe route with 10.5. I can always add an insole if i want them tighter but that kinda defeats the purpose of none included right.

Back
Top Bottom