Adidas NMD thread

I blame Nick Young for delaying todays NMD LA Drop
Haha, it's not a delay, they're only doing 75 pairs, if they did drops each day, it'd end up being way more than 75 unless they did much smaller drops. There will probably be another 25 pairs tomorrow, then a day off on Thursday for the concert, then another drop on Friday.

adidas tweeted that it continues Wednesday. What are we confused about? Or why are we blaming Nick Young? Adidas also said a different guest handles the twitter account when the manhunt goes live. Should probably read the rules a little more lol

adidas tweeted that it continues Wednesday. What are we confused about? Or why are we blaming Nick Young? Adidas also said a different guest handles the twitter account when the manhunt goes live. Should probably read the rules a little more lol
it was going to be mon tue wed 25 pairs a day from what i understood initially 

nick young had a bad pr thing come up last night

it was going to be mon tue wed 25 pairs a day from what i understood initially 

nick young had a bad pr thing come up last night
initial tweet said a 3 day tour. I guess its misleading and we assumed it was 3 consecutive days. But the guest thing was made very clear though. Each day a different VIP guest will handle the adidas twitter account to tweet locations. The first guest was Nick Young. He finished his so its going to be a new guest. And adidas tweeted that the hunt continues on Wednesday. 

Question, While checking out on ADC with my 1 Pair it froze up during processing the order so I went on my ipad to try there and was able to check out. After I had two pending charges on my card but only one order in my account. The order has shipped but both payments are still on my card as processing, any shot I have 2 pairs coming?

she thought he was asking her if she wanted the D.... 

but he was just trying to offer her a free pair of NMDs

ungrateful yambs

#FREESWAGGY

Question, While checking out on ADC with my 1 Pair it froze up during processing the order so I went on my ipad to try there and was able to check out. After I had two pending charges on my card but only one order in my account. The order has shipped but both payments are still on my card as processing, any shot I have 2 pairs coming?
If you only got one order confirmation (and the subsequent shipping info), then you're probably just getting one pair

Just copped white PKs off the Suede store restock...

edit - they were gone when I went back to the page after copping, otherwise I would've posted the link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom