Adidas NMD thread

NMD's shipped.....charges were pending since last Thursday....and now the money is back in my account...a free pair would be nice....but i know the charges will pop back up again...

ONENESS is actually one of my favorite online retailers, always seem to have adidas that no other places have first

and whoever tweets for them is a savage ... his/her responses to stupid questions is funny af  

this some foolery tho... smh 
They always jack up prices on almost every hyped up release.

They also have a horrible return policy.

But I agree, they do get good stuff.

ONENESS is actually one of my favorite online retailers, always seem to have adidas that no other places have first

and whoever tweets for them is a savage ... his/her responses to stupid questions is funny af  

this some foolery tho... smh 

Not really. I got my all whites off of GOAT for $155. I thought it had to be a mistake because all the other sizes were $250 and up. If you want the mesh jawns that come out this week you better act fast.

Not really. I got my all whites off of GOAT for $155. I thought it had to be a mistake because all the other sizes were $250 and up. If you want the mesh jawns that come out this week you better act fast.
I'm good on the mesh. 

But I'll have to disagree that Oneness doesn't get a lot of good adidas products before all the other boutiques. I follow them on twitter strictly for their adidas drops.... 

Those mesh pairs were released early at my local FL.  I got a chance to handle them and the mesh is VERY stiff and course.

Adidas should have just used circa knit on all pairs.

I'm good on the mesh. 

But I'll have to disagree that Oneness doesn't get a lot of good adidas products before all the other boutiques. I follow them on twitter strictly for their adidas drops.... 

I was disagreeing with your last statement. I agree with the first. Oneness does come up on good stuff.

Last edited:
Thanks NT for the quick response!

Do anyone know the comfort of the corebalck/blue circa knit compared to the black/blue mesh nmd?

Thanks!

They always jack up prices on almost every hyped up release.

They also have a horrible return policy.

But I agree, they do get good stuff.
On the plus side them jacking the price up makes it not worth copping for resellers most of the time. And they are selling for below resell prices. Still not a fan of it though.

I am asking because i really wanted the mesh version but wasnt able to add to cart. So i end up getting the core black/blue circa knit. I usually wear a size 8.5 in jordans should i down size to a size 8? My first pair of nmd and i plan on using these for walking while im on vacation in thailand next week. Any info would help thanks.

PK >>> Mesh
Corrected, it's not opinion, it's fact. 
laugh.gif

Just got these in from PacSun. I sized 1 full size DOWN from my MENS size (9.5 in mens so sized down to a 8.5 mens which is 9.5 wms). I think .5 sz down from MENS for suede would have been a better fit.

The feel of these honestly didn't feel that great at all. On foot they look nice but no where near comfort of UBs or any of my Boost I have. Also the heel tab kept digging into my Achilles. Sadly underwhelmed. I have the circle knits coming in so hopefully they feel a lot better.

These will head back to PacSun unless someone wants them for themselves or big-footed lady.

These are 9.5 wms. will add this to my sig.

Just received my black monochrome PKs. I ordered both an 8 (my TTS) and a 7.5. The 7.5 fits good on me (and I wouldn't want to go to a 7), and I'm going to return the 8s.

Thanks to all who recommended sizing down.

Edit: I am returning the 8s... stop PMing me and find another way to make money.

Last edited:

Why do they make the laces so damn long though?!

I'll never understand it.
I was just about to say that. It's honestly really annoying and inconvenient. I need to find some other, shorter laces pronto. 

Anyone have any suggestions?

Let me take a moment to recognize how awesome it is to come into a thread of a highly sought after shoe and see that nearly everyone ate...on line or @ storefront. And if anyone else needs help on something, let me know...I will gladly do my part to hook anyone up. I went to what is the Mecca of urban/streetwear retailers in the Dallas area and was able to cop the Lush Red's in a size 12, no problem. They had the other circle knits and also the Black with blue front block Mesh joints on display at the front of the store.

If I walked in today, I'm sure they'd still have sizes. Well done Adidas. Nike may have some heat on the way for 2016, but they better take note of what Adidas is doing. I'll gladly continue to rock Boost products and keep my Nike retro stash in rotation as well! :smokin
Not True Of pks. Those were gr

Not True Of pks. Those were gr

I think the NMD hype is real though. GR shoes sold out across the country last week. Sure they all restocked but do you know what kind of numbers Three Stripes put up in one weekend? Most non sneakerheads don't even know the difference between the GR and PK... The only think left to push the hype over the edge is a Kanye sighting...

Last edited:
people coming to their senses about the non-PK pairs finally... 

didn't want to listen before the shoes dropped

I was just about to say that. It's honestly really annoying and inconvenient. I need to find some other, shorter laces pronto. 

Anyone have any suggestions?
Rope Lace Supply usually has a good selection. Not sure what the best length would be but probably similar to Roshe laces.

Back
Top Bottom