Adidas NMD thread

so I see sizing is weird and seeing that most of you bought pairs that dont fit. Would you reccomend sizing down .5 or full?

I will say that a certain retailer whom I will not name got considerably less blacks than whites.
And it looks like Champs only getting the whites further my suspicions.

Try a nice memory cushion insole first and see if it helps.  Or if you have UB test out that insole.

I was planning to pick something up tomorrow. Any suggestions for a specific neutral insole to try? I tested the UB insoles, but they're too thin to really make much of a difference. I was thinking maybe Sof Sole?

Are there anymore customized NMDs out there? :nerd:

I wanna black & orange pair since finding nice sneakers in that CW is nearly impossible lol

Are there anymore customized NMDs out there?
nerd.gif

I wanna black & orange pair since finding nice sneakers in that CW is nearly impossible lol
I think the white PK would look dope w/ black bricks.

I was planning to pick something up tomorrow. Any suggestions for a specific neutral insole to try? I tested the UB insoles, but they're too thin to really make much of a difference. I was thinking maybe Sof Sole?
I'm no expert on that, sorry. 

Maybe @tankdayglo might be know something.

I only mentioned that because I saw some thick memory soles at Wal Mart for less than $10.

I needed them for my work shoes.

Side note though,  on the 17 my local FL had the white mesh monochrome pack, but no blacks.
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if they just made more whites thinking demand would be higher for them based on the demand for the white UBs.

interest to go lowering

my wife didn't rsvp but she has some work bowling thing thursday anyway

If they're getting Miguel & have already announced it, it's gonna be a pretty big concert. The logistics of trying by to sell shoes at something like that would be a nightmare. There will probly be some NMD imagery around & some adidas reps/influencers wearing NMDs, maybe some pairs on display in glass cases. Best case scenario they might give like one or two pairs away but I honestly see the event being more just an adidas branded concert as opposed to some NMD exposition.

Tomorrow will be another 25 pair giveaway & I bet Friday will be the final 25 pairs.

If they're getting Miguel & have already announced it, it's gonna be a pretty big concert. The logistics of trying by to sell shoes at something like that would be a nightmare. There will probly be some NMD imagery around & some adidas reps/influencers wearing NMDs, maybe some pairs on display in glass cases. Best case scenario they might give like one or two pairs away but I honestly see the event being more just an adidas branded concert as opposed to some NMD exposition.

Tomorrow will be another 25 pair giveaway & I bet Friday will be the final 25 pairs.

some people just dont use their brain for any logical thinking. You sir are the exact opposite :lol:

but there's only 8,602 posts. how could it have been asked 4 million times?

Back
Top Bottom