Adidas NMD thread

Did anyone get there order from JD yet? My order has been sitting in JFK since yesterday and the delivery date is next week... I live 1 hour from JFK :frown: I hope this place is legit..
Prob in customs... Mine says expected delivery is next tuesday.

Last edited:
Mesh vs PK

- PK are a tad bit more comfortable, mainly because they fit loose

- Mesh have a more secure fit

- Mesh look better, imo (with the blue lego and white heel)

- Bought Mesh for $107 after tax with winners circle reward.  PK was $183 after tax (PK not worth the $75 price difference)

Winner is: Mesh, easily.  I don't care if it is "mesh"

I really don't like those Black Mesh... They look mad cheap in person... PK OG and Monochrome >>>>> 

IMO

Navy pair looks better than on pix tho...But still not impressed...

PK are def overpriced tho

Last edited:

I really don't like those Black Mesh... They look mad cheap in person... PK OG and Monochrome >>>>> 

IMO

Navy pair looks better than on pix tho...But still not impressed...

PK are def overpriced tho
PK are overrated in my opinion.  i think people are getting caught up in PK hype just like they got caught up in flyknit hype

To me, all the mesh pairs look better than any of the mono PK, yellow, nice kicks.  OG colorway is nice, but i can't do primeknit. too lose fitting

PK are overrated in my opinion.  i think people are getting caught up in PK hype just like they got caught up in flyknit hype

To me, all the mesh pairs look better than any of the mono PK, yellow, nice kicks.  OG colorway is nice, but i can't do primeknit. too lose fitting

you can have all the mesh pairs you want then, and i'll take all the PKs

View media item 1961894

Those heel tabs annoy the heck outta my Achilles. Especially as I am wearing ankle socks.

same here... I think the sock liner is too high as well...

at first I thought it was the tabs that were bothering my achilles as well, but I looked them a little closer. I think its actually this area where the pull tab is stitched on the back of the shoe itself. Not really sure how to make this better besides wearing higher socks

View media item 1961964

Last edited:
I think the mesh is a nice option for the price point that it's at.  I do agree that PK is not worth the $55 difference in price.  $150-160 seems like a more reasonable price range.  But adidas can charge anything at this point and they'll still sell out.

Mesh vs PK

- PK are a tad bit more comfortable, mainly because they fit loose

- Mesh have a more secure fit

- Mesh look better, imo (with the blue lego and white heel)

- Bought Mesh for $107 after tax with winners circle reward.  PK was $183 after tax (PK not worth the $75 price difference)

Winner is: Mesh, easily.  I don't care if it is "mesh"
When I talk about cheap mesh.  I'm talking about the monochrome pack.

If I'm not mistaken there are two different versions of mesh being used

It may just be my eyes, but the white pair looks more coarse than the black pair.

The white pair is very stiff and rough.

If I'm not mistaken there are two different versions of mesh being used

It may just be my eyes, but the white pair looks more coarse than the black pair.

The white pair is very stiff and rough.
Yeah both the white & black monochrome mehs use a mesh with bigger holes, definitely looks more coarse.

Back
Top Bottom