Adidas NMD thread

There's a map of la with the spots

Gonna eat a lot line is short for some
Word, Atiba's tour probably had the best spots out of them all. Swaggy P's were super wack haha.

Definitely take advantage of that free Kogi, I'd be all over that.

i didn't know there are black mesh releasing this saturday. i bought the core black (tokyo, thats what they call it) during last week's release. too bad i already wore them. the black mesh releasing this saturday is actually the one i really like (similar to the flt eu material)

Not that similar really, the FTL EU material is closer to the circle knit whereas the "circular mesh" on the monochrome mesh pack is more of a sports jersey like mesh, although presumably more rigid.
my bad. yeah you're righ. but at least they look closer to that pair and looks a lot cleaner than core black mesh.

So according to that Breakfast Club Interview with Jon Wexler, he mentions that Nassau manufactures the BASF Boost stuff. Interesting as Nassau is probably that same Korean company that makes sports balls.

http://www.nassau.co.kr/eng/

I believe it's NASA, not Nassau.

I've seen articles before which indicate BASF, in partnership with NASA, created the boost material with astronaut suit/equipment applications in mind. One thing led to another, and now we've got it in our shoes.

So according to that Breakfast Club Interview with Jon Wexler, he mentions that Nassau manufactures the BASF Boost stuff. Interesting as Nassau is probably that same Korean company that makes sports balls.

http://www.nassau.co.kr/eng/
I believe it's NASA, not Nassau.

I've seen articles before which indicate BASF, in partnership with NASA, created the boost material with astronaut suit/equipment applications in mind. One thing led to another, and now we've got it in our shoes.
Yup, definitely not that Nassau haha. BASF manufactures their own products in their own facilities.

anyone know if these are dropping this weekend stateside or nah? SNS had them for sale this morning

edit: never mind, didnt realize that europe has some other eur-exclusives out right now too. guess they'll all eventually come over stateside, maybe, unless they pull an olive & burgundy UB 
mean.gif

Last edited:
anyone know if these are dropping this weekend stateside or nah? SNS had them for sale this morning

View media item 1965372

edit: never mind, didnt realize that europe has some other eur-exclusives out right now too. guess they'll all eventually come over stateside, maybe, unless they pull an olive & burgundy UB :smh:

They're dropping in the states, just not sure when. Adidas updated the NMD page & they're up there now.

www.adidas.com/us/nmd

Word, Atiba's tour probably had the best spots out of them all. Swaggy P's were super wack haha.

Definitely take advantage of that free Kogi, I'd be all over that.

If parking want whack I'd partake in the free alcohol but we parked like 3 loooong blocks away

And I have work early so we bounced after eating a lot lol

Just tried on my PKs (size 11.5) and they fit half a size bigger. I'm scared to trade for a size swap and get caught with fakes. Otherwise, very comfy shoe.

edit: never mind, didnt realize that europe has some other eur-exclusives out right now too. guess they'll all eventually come over stateside, maybe, unless they pull an olive & burgundy UB 
mean.gif
They release Saturday on ADC along with the red camo pair.

They release Saturday on ADC along with the red camo pair.
It's really weird the way these released worldwide. They released in Russia last week along with the mesh monochrome pack while the pk monochrome pack is supposed to release next week.

Back
Top Bottom