Adidas NMD thread

It won't surprise me if these mimic the ultra boost releases. After some time, I'm hoping these will be continually restocked over and over like the ultra boost.

The pattern on Monochorme pack is different than the pattern on my Navy pair. Bigger holes on the mesh on the triple whites.. almost Roshe sized. Anyways happy no air needed day.

Man I really wanted the whites. My store actually got them in and just called and they're sold out of my size. BDay weekend starting off bad.

These sold out quick as hell at the only place near me that had them. Did not think the hype was that real with them.

For what it's worth, I normally wear thin socks to no socks.

NMD PK - 8

NMD Mesh - 8

Pure Boost - 8

Ultra Boost - 9

Tubular Nova - 8.5

Tubular Doom - 8.5

EQT F15 Boost - 8

Y-3 Retro/QR Boost - 8

Y-3 Qasa Low - 8

Y-3 Qasa High - 8.5

Flyknit Trainer/Racer - 9

Hope this helps someone...

Last edited:
I could never go sockless :x

I feel like I wanna get mine a little dirty to add some character

Last edited:
Anyone willing to proxy a 9.5 in the white, black , or both? Missed out every place in town because I lined up at a local store thinking I would be good and then the kid in front of me got the last 9.5 unfortunately

Managed to scoop a size 10 white mesh at a champs along with my size 8.5 UB Core black. Beggars cant be choosers lol

Whats good price PKs?

I keep checking and finding people wanting like $6-800. But then the rare seller i just came across is asking 250, should i beware or are those high prices riding the wave n i should ride it out?

Ugh no line at my local Footlocker but they didnt have a size 10.5. Copped the 11 as 10 was too small. If anyone wants to trade a 10.5 for my 11 hit me up!

Don't know if they still have but on the off chance they do and you are in LA:

PK NMD Runner Grey

Back
Top Bottom