Adidas NMD thread

Something fishy about the guy i talked to at foot locker. I asked about the nMd he said they sold out! After a few secs he asked me what size i was looking for. Then he checked inside, then went out and said they're gone. Whats the point of asking for my size and checking inside the stock room if he already told me they sold out. Lol. They might be hiding some pairs smh.

Something fishy about the guy i talked to at foot locker. I asked about the nMd he said they sold out! After a few secs he asked me what size i was looking for. Then he checked inside, then went out and said they're gone. Whats the point of asking for my size and checking inside the stock room if he already told me they sold out. Lol. They might be hiding some pairs smh.
Wouldn't consider this fishy, he's probably doing his due diligence.  At least he looked.

Went to two stores this morning and twice the person in front of me bought the last pair in my size. I'm 99.99% sure it's not close to their size either
mean.gif
Yeah people were saying that happened at one of the two stores in CT that actually had em.. somehow footlocker let 1 guy buy 2 pairs and the store only had 10 pairs...

I thought it was fishy as hell the way that the guy at the Footlocker I called immediately told me they sold out too and said that they were completely sold out by 10:30am today. I'm sure people really like these shoes, but they aren't even Ultraboost or a Primeknit. I didn't think there was hype like that for them in Raleigh to be completely sold out that damn quick.

I wonder how the production numbers on these were cause the hype was real... But some stores got Yeezy numbers and some got plenty.

My FTL said they only got 20 pairs of the white. Their black shipment is coming in some other day.
My footlocker told me the same about the black pair but when I walked down to finishine the employee there said some dude had came in earlier with black pairs he bought from footlocker smh lol

Idk, I go to my FTL frequently and the manager knows me, he let me in ahead of a few people today and I snagged the last 10 which is my TTS, I doubt he woudve lied to me, but you never know.

In any case, I prefer the core blacks anyways.

Im always a 12 or 13 with a slightly wide foot. Grabbed these in a 12 today on adidas because they didnt have a 12.5. Should I be good? Hows the width

CK are true to size for me and not half size down like the PK. The width is ok for me, but I have a narrow foot, so I can't speak for wide footers

Why are you posting your collection in every Adidas-related thread? Herb.

:lol:

Id actually prefer it (and encourage it) if people posted MORE pics, whether a collection pic, fit pic, whatever pic. The threads are mostly sizing questions, people complaining about taking L's, availability/value questions, fighting, more complaining and then the rest is actually decent convo.

Back
Top Bottom