Adidas NMD thread

I'll need that type of lens later. I still need to get a t5i with a 50mm1.8 stm lens.
24-70mm f/2.8 is the GOAT
smokin.gif

Kept trying on SNS after seeing sizes were changing and got through. Gotta be persistent. Also solelinks tweeted the sheikh info so consider that a wash

Last edited:

No qualms with NMD comfort here, aside from the heel tab rubbing on first wear 
Does this get better?  I just got my NMDs today and they rubbed the back of my heel really bad so I'm trying to decide if I should keep them and try to break them in or return them.

^ I'll say break them in if you like how it looks on you man. Couple on here have said it's much more comfy after a few days of wear.

Does this get better?  I just got my NMDs today and they rubbed the back of my heel really bad so I'm trying to decide if I should keep them and try to break them in or return them.
Should feel better when you break them in. I usually wear hightop socks and it does not hurt the back of my foot.

I'm sure it will be fine after broken in.
Not that it's relevant, but my PK superstar were much better after couple of weeks wear haha.

So consensus seems to be .5 down for primeknit? Im an 11 in nike for the most part 10.5 in jordan and 10.5 in adidas (tubular)

So gonna go for a 10 in the PK NMD. All i want is the white camo. I passed on all whites due to how dirty they will get but the grey camo is just enough to make it the perfect spring/summer shoe for me

So consensus seems to be .5 down for primeknit? Im an 11 in nike for the most part 10.5 in jordan and 10.5 in adidas (tubular)

So gonna go for a 10 in the PK NMD. All i want is the white camo. I passed on all whites due to how dirty they will get but the grey camo is just enough to make it the perfect spring/summer shoe for me
for me personally even the pk fit different....all the camos so far and the nice kicks i can wear US11, but thats really snug. 

the og and the monos fit a lot better in 11.5 (which is my true size for adidas) and i think its due to the lining on the forefoot. that makes em a bit more snug, and the camos and nice kicks dont have that lining, so the material stretches a bit more! 

so with all pairs that have that lining, i go with my normal adidas size 11.5, and without lining i can go down to 11. but i would also size up to 11.5 if it was all white cause the big toe might be visible.

all mesh nmd fit me perfect in 11.5, and with nikes i normally wear 11.5/12.

Yo, I had this problem when I got my OG PK's...the fix?...Tightening the laces a bit. I know it sounds weird because the laces have little to no affect on the security of the shoe but the top row of the lacing system will make some difference in the pull of the ankle collar. As soon as I tightened by a few centimeters, no problem! Try that...otherwise, you may have a size too large.

This happened with my Yeezy 350s. I haven't had any issues with any of my NMDs (PK or mesh). But with the 350 it broke in after multiple uses. The area softens with wear. I suspect that the NMD will do the same after frequent enough use. Like they suggested above, maybe tightening the shoe so there's less play at the ankle area. Otherwise, putting a small bandage at the area it rubs until the material softens, is what worked for me. (what I did w/350s)

Last edited:
Just got my white monochrome mesh's today...

iwas worried about the size alot because i have a flat foot... and the last size available was 47 1/3 (US 12.5). on Superstar, yeezy and xeno i fit in 11.5... on nikes 12... asics i need 13 lol

turns out to be the ultra perfect amazing fit...

now i see about the 9th april release... damn i need t osave my money for my japan trip end of april for 3 weeks... will there be any regional only versions?

guess i have to pass on the april release.. im just a poor student q.q

Back
Top Bottom