Adidas NMD thread

Does this get better?  I just got my NMDs today and they rubbed the back of my heel really bad so I'm trying to decide if I should keep them and try to break them in or return them.
Yes it improves. Similar issues with heel rubbing happen with other shoes as well, such as the Yeezy Boost 350.

About to be summer real soon here in New York. Ain't no one trying to rock tube socks...lol.

Because tube socks are SO much thicker than ankle socks? Its not much of a difference bruh. :lol: It doesnt matter if its a crew, tube, ankle, no show whatever, its how thick the material is.

Because tube socks are SO much thicker than ankle socks? Its not much of a difference bruh. :lol: It doesnt matter if its a crew, tube, ankle, no show whatever, its how thick the material is.

Higher or thick? pick one. :rofl:

Obviously its how thick the material is but you telling people out here to sweat with higher socks lol.

My NMDs rubbed a little on my heel so I dug out my Nike Elite socks with the heel tab.  No need for tube socks to get some heel/achilles protection.

Chukkas been in customs for 3 days.... 

Port of Miami must be checking the soles for cocaine 

24-290mm f/2.8 is the GOAT
smokin.gif
Fixed

Back
Top Bottom