Adidas NMD thread

Rep . Folks still hunting for that size 8; it's good.
You're avatar is killing me
roll.gif

Can't wait for those city socks.

Got my white mesh in today. Not bad for comfort. I can only imagine how the PKs feel.

I went TTS and my foot shows a lot on the sides. Am I the only one?

Curious if any of you have solutions to adding some arch support? I don't think I have ever worn a shoe that's so completely flat. Obviously there are tons of insole options out there and people have different arches, but I'm just curious to hear what some of you have done, if anything?

Last edited:
Cool. We'll I guess I don't have to worry about getting the wrong size now cause my order got cancelled - no longer available. :smh:
Same boat. My FootAction order just went from Backordered to Cancelled.
You know, It oughta at least be standard to grant cancelled orders a guaranteed spot on future releases. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

if anyone was curious about the random new color way (women) that was on eastbay.com today 

this was it -  Adidas NMD Runner Black and Copper  -eastbay exclusive?  Ill post actual picks when they arrive. 

Last edited:

if anyone was curious about the random new color way (women) that was on eastbay.com today 

this was it -  Adidas NMD Runner Black and Copper  -eastbay exclusive?  Ill post actual picks when they arrive. 
Weird, those came outta nowhere curious to see what they actually send you haha

Last edited:

those suede or mesh?

Curious if any of you have solutions to adding some arch support? I don't think I have ever worn a shoe that's so completely flat. Obviously there are tons of insole options out there and people have different arches, but I'm just curious to hear what some of you have done, if anything?

I have high arches and I would say that most sneakers simply don't work for me. I found my mesh and PK NMDs to be pretty uncomfortable when I first got them--particularly the mesh ones. I tried putting UB insoles in the mesh pair, but that made them too tight in the toes. However, simply walking in them has made them much more comfortable. The first few miles weren't great, but since then the shoes seem to have conformed more to my feet. For the PKs, I added Sof Sole athletic insoles, and they seem to work well.

Bottom line:

1) Withhold judgement on the comfort of these shoes until you've actually walked 5-10 miles in them.
2) Experiment with different insoles of different thicknesses and levels of support until you find something that works for you.

Weird, those came outta nowhere curious to see what they actually send you haha
yea i was trying to purchase a pair as a gift and the sizes of the other colors kept running out. I ended up with this color way and was like "ehh" but it went through.  After purchase i tried to see what i bought but eastbay got slow and when the site finally reloaded all the nmds were gone including the pics. Tried google searching and backtracking this forum and found nothing. Finally saw a guy post the pic on ebay so at least that confirms i wasnt going crazy about a copper nmd lol. 

those suede or mesh?
honestly have no clue, will confirm when they arrive. I spoke to eastbay and they told me my order def went through and will be shipping out tom. Didnt even ask about the color or material. Was happy to get my hands on a pair lol. If it helps they cost $130 so possible suede like the other ones. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom