Adidas NMD thread

honestly have no clue, will confirm when they arrive. I spoke to eastbay and they told me my order def went through and will be shipping out tom. Didnt even ask about the color or material. Was happy to get my hands on a pair lol. If it helps they cost $130 so possible suede like the other ones. 
They def look suede from here. CW looks nice too. 

thanks to the ole page monitor just copped a size 12 of the Tokyo's on pacsun! Just unboxed my mesh monochrome black in an 11 and told myself that they were too small so these 12 might just be perfect.

ADC RESTOCK OG PRIMEKNIT NMDS RIGHT NOW
laugh.gif

This was floating around before the main April 17 release. These looked similar to those Eastbay ones as oppose to the actual burgundy one that was released. 

Just ate blacks and whites off of Size and Villa [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji] back to bed

Copped whites on Villa, but missed out on Size. Cart jacked. I can sleep easy though 
nthat.gif
Nvm just cooked on Size.

Are the sizes on Size.co.uk in US or Uk sizes? I assumed UK since it's a UK site?

I'm a 9.5 in US so I went 10... is my logic messed up RN? I blame the 2AM drop time...

yea 9.5 uk = 10us 
I think i just flip flopped and got a 10 UK thinking it would be a 9.5 in US...

It doesn't tell me which size i ordered on my confirmation... Guess I might be cancelling my order soon if I did the goofy thing above 
mean.gif

I think i just flip flopped and got a 10 UK thinking it would be a 9.5 in US...

It doesn't tell me which size i ordered on my confirmation... Guess I might be cancelling my order soon if I did the goofy thing above 
mean.gif
Yes, UK10 is a 10.5US.

Good luck though, Size is very fast in processing orders. The last time I wanted to cancel something, they already processed it, so I couldn't cancel it.

ya'll do realize that $1000 is the Flight Club price right, and not what they are actually going for? Still only seeing a couple sell for over $700 and those ones arnt far over 7.... which is still more than they used to go for.

Last edited:
Did they sell out their online stock at some point? The Sidestep store in my city has most of them sitting on their shelves. They didn't get any PKs though.

These are surprisingly extremely comfortable. It's a mesh upper but a lot more elastic and sock like than the other mesh NMDs.

Did they sell out their online stock at some point? The Sidestep store in my city has most of them sitting on their shelves. They didn't get any PKs though.
they were had alot of trouble finding nmds last week... out of frustration i bought the white mesh's...

on footlocker i found last lush red ytd even in my size... so now i can return them lol

Back
Top Bottom