Adidas NMD thread

Im about to change my user name to L Master, took the most Ls of my life with the yeezys and nmds. im worst than the sixers with the Ls, no offense to the philly peeps tho. I got "bad gateway" on end and SJS didnt let me add cart at all. Im about to just cop generic s***. Lol.

Im about to change my user name to L Master, took the most Ls of my life with the yeezys and nmds. im worst than the sixers with the Ls, no offense to the philly peeps tho. I got "bad gateway" on end and SJS didnt let me add cart at all. Im about to just cop generic s***. Lol.
roll.gif
 no offense taken!

I got error until sold out. Swear I can't cop **** unless its a random drop. Once too many know I can't get through.

Last edited:

Good thing is that there is plenty of other sneakers out there that can be easily acquired. Resellers are all about their money, so they'll go to any length to ensure they get their profit.

As for the NMDs, there is bound to be mesh pairs that are easily acquired with minimal effort.

Was on paypal checkout...got oos for olives. Then tried blues and affiliate blew it up...Site ain't been the same since.

Good thing is that there is plenty of other sneakers out there that can be easily acquired. Resellers are all about their money, so they'll go to any length to ensure they get their profit.

As for the NMDs, there is bound to be mesh pairs that are easily acquired with minimal effort.

Yeah man, ill just chill and wait for a decent general nmd pair to drop and ill scoop it at the mall. The resellers and bots are running the game for sure.

Yeah man, ill just chill and wait for a decent general nmd pair to drop and ill scoop it at the mall. The resellers and bots are running the game for sure.

That's the best plan. the hype on mesh NMDs are starting to die already and a lot of them can be had for less than $200. They'll keep releasing them and people will lose interest in the mesh pairs at the very least, and later the PK pairs. Just like the hype on flyknit racers died

That's the best plan. the hype on mesh NMDs are starting to die already and a lot of them can be had for less than $200. They'll keep releasing them and people will lose interest in the mesh pairs at the very least, and later the PK pairs. Just like the hype on flyknit racers died
True, I picked up Indigo Racers today from Nike's site. If it was last year, they wouldn't have made it past "checkout". 

Back
Top Bottom