Adidas NMD thread

Anyone here having problems with the size being too small for tts NMD RUNNER? I'm size 9 usually so I bought the size 9 but it seems the width is too small for my wide feet but the length seems just right. Also the front of my heel touches the inner gray rectangle everytime I walk. I heard primeknit is a size big but what about the runners?
Oh no more please make it STAAAAHPPP 

Hey mate! Got the same colorway as yours. Did you go size up or size down? I think mine is a bit too tight. Normally I'm a 9 tts but when I tried putting socks with my size 9 NMD runner my feet kinda bulges and my heel kinda hits the gray rectangle on the inner side of the shoe. Do you experience this as well?
I sized down to a 8.5 and its a snug fit lol. I think my feet weren't too wide so its ok. I am not sure about yours lol

honestly, wouldn't even be mad if End cancelled both my camo pk's. Japan trip coming up in a month and I need to save for some yen splurging. 

Since they're not up as coming soon yet, Canada will most likely not get them today. EU had them listed for a week or so.

We're only getting the mesh triple white tomorrow 
mad.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom