Adidas NMD thread

thanks for posting the white NMD restock at champs...i just picked up my pair. 

my 1st pair of nmd's 
smokin.gif

Hi Guys, Can you tell me if these are legit? Thanks
The box has reflective "BOOST" which is a good sign. 

3 stripes have glue leaked out, is a good sign.

Next, check inside of the pull tag. If there is a horizontal sew line before going into the rubber adidas part, is also a good sign.

Word is footlocker AUS is releasing a new color way of NMD next Friday. Black / Grey / White is what I've heard at this stage. Not sure what what texture ( my guess is mesh ).

Are the white mesh pairs going OOS as soon as they restock? Kinda not feeling my pair anymore, and I wore em once, mainly due to the comfort, or in my case lack thereof.

Are the white mesh pairs going OOS as soon as they restock? Kinda not feeling my pair anymore, and I wore em once, mainly due to the comfort, or in my case lack thereof.
It appears they're still quickly selling out. My local champs sold out in 3 hours today. And this is a pretty quiet mall, relatively speaking.

um, yeah, those are definitely not real.  OP shouldn't have to wait for those, pretty sure you could get them on any fake site now.

Now these... 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
picked up my pair from champs

View media item 2004165
Just for reference my tubular (og black) are a 10.5 and these mesh nmds are an 11. I tried the 10.5 on and they were way too tight. Strange. My nike free size is an 11 and I am a 10.5 in jordans.

Size Reference
Roshe = 11
Metcon 1= 11
Vans era = 10.5
nike free trainer 3.0 = 11
Mesh NMDs = 11
Tubular = 10.5

yeah the dude at my local champs said everybody was checking for the nmd's.

i got there around 7ish last night and they just put them on display but were already sold out in a bunch of sizes.

Last edited:
Restock on these come in a black box. These white mesh ones are stiffer than the previously released mesh nmds like the navy blue ones.
Alot of people on YouTube reviews confirm these run tighter

why is there only one black midsole nmd?

but a lot of those models look really good. 

i like the cage alot. 

Back
Top Bottom