Adidas NMD thread

Definitely in for the city socks & triple black PKs... Not a fan of the new cage. Looks a bit girly honestly. The new soles on the chukkas make them look alot better also. 

Just bought the white nmds today from the champs restock today. They came in a black box as stated before. Also, they run very snug IMO. I wear a sz 11 but had to go up to a 12. 11.5 wasn't in stock obv but the 12 fits pretty much TTS for me. I do like a little bit of toe room tho

Last edited:
I still have my eye on the flyknit presto's that are coming out on the 28th that are the mid cut style. It was between those and the all white NMDs for me. But they presto's are $160 i believe which is a little high. $120 i thought was too much for the mesh nmds but i cracked

Was there a particular reason?

Just being honest with you, i thought the Prestos were more comfortable and i liked the snug fit. Mesh NMDs are nice but i don't like how rough the mesh feels and imo, looks and feels cheap. NMD is still a nice shoe but for the Price, i thought the white prestos was a better buy for me. Still want to try out PK NMDs.

The material on the all white presto ruins them imo. Left the shop empty handed after going in to buy them.
Im also not a big fan but i needed an All white shoe for nursing. It was between the NMDs, Prestos, Huaraches or all white Roshes.

I think i should of just picked up the Roshes for $75 [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hi guys.
Can i have a legit check please? Thanks!
Someone know how sock city size? TTS?

Looks legit but would be great to get a close up of the boost.

My city socks are the same size as my other PK NMDs which is .5 down from TTS, but they're definitely a lot more snug in the toebox. After a few wears I really like the fit, but when I double up I'm probably gonna go TTS...

Hi guys, just wondering what your thoughts on these are. Legit or not?

View media item 2004841

Finally tracked down my first pair of NMDs last night. Just went with my TTS (11.5) and didn't try them on until late at night. Realized they were too snug, so exchanged them today for a 12. Now after trying the 12 on, they might be too big in the heel area :rolleyes

I hope they do a city sock with that "all terrain" tread outsole it looks like some of the upcoming chukkas have.

Im also not a big fan but i needed an All white shoe for nursing. It was between the NMDs, Prestos, Huaraches or all white Roshes.

I think i should of just picked up the Roshes for $75 [emoji]129300[/emoji]
Nursing school or just strict dress code? My all white kicks for nursing school was Jordan 2 lows.....Anyway, picked the all whites on champ restock. I find them to be pretty TTS. Just tried them on, haven't walked around in them yet. 1st pair, will be be my last?

Back
Top Bottom