Adidas NMD thread

Can't lie, Samuel Jackson killed that fit :lol:
Most others would be flamed for rocking that outfit that way

Anyone know how the NMD C1 OG's fit? I went TTS because of advice from Adidas CS and a video online, so I'm hoping they were right because TTS on some Adidas shoes feel like clown shoes (Tubular Novas...). 

Anyone know how the NMD C1 OG's fit? I went TTS because of advice from Adidas CS and a video online, so I'm hoping they were right because TTS on some Adidas shoes feel like clown shoes (Tubular Novas...). 

Me including a few others in here would suggest the same thing, for city sock you should be good with TTS

Not the mesh so could be different but I had the suede chukkas and they fit TTS.

How do the Nick Kicks fit? I'm tts 9.5 but not sure how the sizing works on them
Mine are .5 smaller than my normal size and there's still room in the toe. Although, I suspect if I were to have gone any smaller, I think I'd run into the aforementioned heel issues (I.e., EVA insert digging into the heel)

How do the Nick Kicks fit? I'm tts 9.5 but not sure how the sizing works on them
nice kicks dont have that lining on the forefoot like the mono pk and the og, so they stretch a bit more, like all the camo pk.

go down at least a half size from your normal US size. you can even get away with a full size, but that really depends on your foot.

i went a full size down, but i like a real snug fit. so theres really no room at all in my nice kicks. 

nice kicks dont have that lining on the forefoot like the mono pk and the og, so they stretch a bit more, like all the camo pk.
go down at least a half size from your normal US size. you can even get away with a full size, but that really depends on your foot.
i went a full size down, but i like a real snug fit. so theres really no room at all in my nice kicks. 

I have wider feet. Think a size 10 would be good? I tried on the navy nmd mesh in size 10 and they fit fine. Although I can't compare the two since materials are completely different.

View media item 2011999
Brang out the clear blues today for work. They were definietly uncomfortable at first and the inside of heel was real tedious. After a few hours now my feet feel fine. Love how breatheable the uppers are compared to regular mesh.

First time in this thread so sorry if this is redundant:

Have 2017 NMD pics leaked yet?

Does anyone know how the NMD R1 PK compare in size to the yeezys 350? On the yeezys 9.5 US is good but im not sure about the nmd PK

Oh Karim Karim haha

Hey fam have you ever seen some on feet solar red NMD picks? I can't seem to find anything , wanna be really sure of how they look , the general opinion is very widespread

Hey guys. Been beating up my White PK's, they are starting to show a lot of dirt.  Tried cleaning with Jason Markk and it did nothing, tried dish soap and its super tough to get out.  Have been most successful with clear foaming hand soap but wondering if anyone else has had any luck cleaning them.  Was considering just letting them go for a few months, throwing them in a pillow case and into the washer, but figured I would ask.

Back
Top Bottom