Adidas NMD thread

pimp.gif

I have wider feet. Think a size 10 would be good? I tried on the navy nmd mesh in size 10 and they fit fine. Although I can't compare the two since materials are completely different.
mesh fit a lot more snug than pk. so if the mesh fits you perfect in a 10, you might wanna try a 9.5 with the nice kicks

Anyone know how the NMD C1 OG's fit? I went TTS because of advice from Adidas CS and a video online, so I'm hoping they were right because TTS on some Adidas shoes feel like clown shoes (Tubular Novas...). 
The material is stretch mesh. My TTS is 9.5 but my vintage white C1 are 10 and they are a lil  bit roomy. I also have semi wide feet so i can live with the 10. I think TTS is good unless you wanna size down 0.5 for a sock like fit. 

nice kicks dont have that lining on the forefoot like the mono pk and the og, so they stretch a bit more, like all the camo pk.

go down at least a half size from your normal US size. you can even get away with a full size, but that really depends on your foot.

i went a full size down, but i like a real snug fit. so theres really no room at all in my nice kicks. 
so would you say that for the mono pk you are ok TTS and don't need to go .5 down?

You should go at least .5 down on the monochrome PK. I went down a full size and they fit ok, just a bit snug. 

I'm going to go broke with all these new styles and color way I'm seeing....thankfully the price tag isn't heavy...

Yeah i thought it was pretty obvious haha, they are customs. Snagged the pic off facebook and they were meant to be "Off-White" customs. Idea is cool but the off white stripes do look weird near the adidas stripes.

If the front block was painted with 3 stripes it might be better, but 4.5 stripes looks weird.  Too much like lines painted in a parking lot. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom