Adidas NMD thread

How much do the triple white nmd r1 in a size 4 go for? I realized its hard to find and must not have released a lot in that size.

does anyone know if the camo nmd's are coming in smaller sizes? 

my lady wants that orange pair

hey guys, would really appreciate a legit check on these, thanks
These dudes will never send a clean profile shot of the shoe..

because the collar is not well enough replicated.

Guess the boost experts will confirm that the sole is shady too

Fake

dang.. i guess i'll always be stuck with my 1/2 size too big 10.5 glitch camos. can't find a 10 in a decent size, and seems like the price difference between 10 and 10.5 is actually kinda large.

and i wear the SAME SIZE  for my UBs and for my og nmd and my mono pk nmd, which is 11.5.

i only go down to an 11 for all nmd pk that dont have the lining on the forefoot like the og and monos have. 

i think everybody has to try for themselves....
im in this boat, same size 11.5 OG White UBs (no insole though), Glitch and OG NMDs.  NMD City Socks i have an 11 and that fits good due to no laces.  Definitely need to try for yourself to get the best fit.

I would like to share my legit check since I have seen a few fakes being sold as real lately. Boost on the fakes are on serious point but there are just a few minor details.

View media item 2027394
Notice how the fake shines while the real don't

View media item 2027395
And noticed how the primeknit sock liner sits on the fake pair and as well as the color of the sock liner is more lighter than the real one.

They're not, they're not even on years light close to the original nmd. 
They are really close, previously it was easy to tell from almost any angle, now if scammers are creative about how they take pics, its a lot tougher.  Casual hype beasts will be got.

They are really close, previously it was easy to tell from almost any angle, now if scammers are creative about how they take pics, its a lot tougher.  Casual hype beasts will be got.
Agreed that casual buyers may get fooled, but even from those crappy pics above, the boost is clearly fake.  It's too smooth and doesn't have the irregular texture of the real thing.  I just don't think they're ever going to be able to replicate it properly by stamping a pattern onto EVA foam.

Last edited:
Why are these so hard to find in this size? Would it make the price go higher than the average of $200?

But the boost will never feel the same right?
Based on what I've read here and on Reddit, the comfort of the fakes is awful.  Plus NMDs aren't the most comfortable shoes out there even with authentic Boost, so a cheap foam midsole would only make it feel worse on foot.

I've seen other CW's in the mens NMD's come in smaller sizes but our store didn't get bae sizes in the monochromes.

Back
Top Bottom