Adidas NMD thread

Can anyone else confirm if they've seen these sizes? it could be possible, since i've seen sites not having the same size runs.

They are really close, previously it was easy to tell from almost any angle, now if scammers are creative about how they take pics, its a lot tougher.  Casual hype beasts will be got.
Agreed, that's why people shouldn't fall deep inside the hype, without thinking a little bit of what they'll be buying , I can't even tell how many fake yezzys I've seen out there, and those blend really good if you put it side by side with a real pair. 

Agreed that casual buyers may get fooled, but even from those crappy pics above, the boost is clearly fake.  It's too smooth and doesn't have the irregular texture of the real thing.  I just don't think they're ever going to be able to replicate it properly by stamping a pattern onto EVA foam.
I've seen the boost with the nipples on it an everything but not whit the irregularities, the little holes, and the aesthetics, cause they could look good on the pics, even with a little ps, you can make it trough like a real one, but in person, oh DEAR LORD, the lining, the boost, the laces, the TABS, everything looks off, ugly AF  

Monochrome PK on feet for today.
smokin.gif

Agreed on the early part. Lurkers will always be lurkers though. I rather post in here than facebook groups or anywhere else.

The colorway is pretty nice, especially for anyone who missed out on the monochromes. I'm personally just waiting to pick up some PKs.

Back
Top Bottom