Adidas NMD thread

Has anyone seen these collab NMDs? Didn't know about it before the CIS tweet.
It's the next collab up for the consortium tour.

Jan - Kith - Doom

Feb - Nice kicks - NMD PK

March - Solebox - UB

April - Footpatrol - EQT

May - End Clothing - NMD

Can anyone confirm?

May is SJS and it's the tubular.  Tubular nova from what I can see
  1. KITH (New York) – Adidas Tubular
  2. Nice Kicks (San Francisco) – Adidas NMD
  3. Solebox (Berlin) – Adidas Ultra Boost
  4. Footpatrol (London) – Adidas EQT
  5. Slam Jam (Milan) – Adidas Tubular
  6. Juice (Shanghai) – Adidas Stan Smith
  7. Starcow (Paris) – Adidas Samba
  8. Kasina (Seoul) – Adidas Superstar
  9. UNDFTD (Los Angeles) – Adidas Busenitz
  10. Mita Sneakers (Tokyo) – Adidas SEEULATER
  11. SNS (Stockholm) – Adidas D Rose
  12. Shoe Gallery (Miami) – Adidas Climacool RU

The End Consortium NMD is a release more akin to the Hypebeast, SNS, or High Snob UBs. (read: Consortium account stores will most likely carry, but not related to the World tour releases)

But still will most likely mean they'll drop (and crash) at End first. Then drop, crash, get raffled (be sure to tag 3 friends and repost on IG), backdoored at Shopify sites, and randomly get botted in the middle of the night at Barneys, roughly the week following the End drop.

Last edited:
If it is nmd runner model, they will be more likely to propose the best material for a collab aka pk imo

I wouldn't say that hard. Most chain stores like footlocker, champs and such just restocked this Tuesday with full size runs. On nmd whites and ultra boost all whites. But I guess it also depends on your area.

Any other sites or in-store releases confirmed for the new black/grey NMD?... missed the extra butter a couple hours ago

TIA

What do you guys use to ship back to companies?

What's the cheapest most reliable way to ship back to Europe? (seems max expensive to return my Chukkas I regret buying them from an international site
frown.gif
)

I did a fed ex quote and it said 130 dollars I was like wtf
shipping overseas is mad expensive - even to canada.

in looking through the three major carriers - i have found usps to be the "cheapest"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom