Adidas NMD thread

Not fan of The white PK material but with the OG legos maybe i will make an effort

Last edited:
You posted on wrong thread.
Yeah ! you spotted it uh 
roll.gif

Wow what a nightmare it is to get those black camo nmds everybody release random time and instant sell out

Wow what a nightmare it is to get those black camo nmds everybody release random time and instant sell out
These two right? Saw them on JJ  for 5-10 minutes at most but they didn't have my size 11.5 US to begin with so guess they didn't get FS run. I copped both the red and black from Premier in San Mateo. Over the phone too! 

Managed to copy the following from RenArts in 11.5 US as well. They actually sold out within 3 minutes.

Last edited:
Yes those
Did you placed phone order ???
What was the total ??
Yeah, I did a phone order per their instagram post that they had in store release on May 11, 2016 and would take phone orders on May 12, 2016 after 11 AM (when they opened). I started calling in around 10:50 -11:05 AM. Kept calling back and forth with two different phones and kept getting busy lines before I finally got a hold of an employee who put the order through. Think I was the first order that day. They might have sizes left but probably sold out for the most part. 

Total was like $284.05 after taxes I believe. I live in San Jose but mostly work in SF so didn't have time to go to San Mateo other than weekends. 

Last edited:
Those are def the best custom NMDs i've seen so far. I haven't rocked camo in years but i would wear these for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom