Adidas NMD thread

OG cw restocks and no one mentions it cause they didnt think there was a point smh. Ive been waiting on that restock for weeks, the **** he mean
The point is if it was made public everywhere no one would cook, I know people who cooked and not a word was said. Most restocks go unannounced anyway. Wasn't like you were gonna cop, I missed too

Ehhh i guess. Like i said before. Cant wait til this thread dies down on the mesh releases since no one likes them. Imma fan of the shoe itself regardless of materials. As long as it got the stripes & the colorways are nice to me, im gon cop

Ehhh i guess. Like i said before. Cant wait til this thread dies down on the mesh releases since no one likes them. Imma fan of the shoe itself regardless of materials. As long as it got the stripes & the colorways are nice to me, im gon cop
Yeah I honestly also hope the hype dies down a bit so I can cop some of the other models. I fell in love with the shoe the moment I first saw it but the hype wasn't this big when the OG released. I don't want it to be near impossible to cop them. Let's just hope the Yeezys will have some new releases soon haha.

Yeah I've mentioned it before and I'll keep mentioning it. It's gonna get confusing once more colorways come out.

So far all the NMDs released are R1s.

Finally hunted down a pair of SNS x UB, but now I gotta find a pair of NK NMD's [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Anyone in LA more knowledgeable than I willing to share any spots doing in-store for the NK NMDs on the 20th?

PMs welcome!

Anyonw know which stores will get the Nnice Kicks NMD on Feb 20th?!
people camped for 3 days.... i show up right now 1:30pm and got my 2 12s
smile.gif

You selling the other 12?

Broke these out today, really is a nice sneaker, I really regret not going for the OG's. Even had them in my basket but decided against it. I do have a feeling there will be more restocks though.
glad to see someone actually wear these, seems like 90% of the pairs that were brought up were pairs people are trying to flip.

and yea same on the passing on the OGs. funny enough, the keys to the city (which were limited to 1k pairs) sat even longer than the black/red/blues did on some sites. i had them (ktts) in my cart and hesitated on multiple sites. now i regret passing. heavily.

Back
Top Bottom