Adidas NMD thread

missed those i forgot all about their uk site. oh well at least they went to resellers that already have pairs i guess.

Last edited:
Still cant decide which is more comfortable, this or UBs
smile.gif
NMD without a doubt

I feel like UB has more bounce on the sole but the NMD has the forgiving upper...  

This is true. The UBs have more on top of the Boost material its self, including a insole. Giving an even more cushioned feel. However the cage free fit of the NMDs, provides a very free and comfortable fit for your upper foot/toes.

Reactions: DAV
This is true. The UBs have more on top of the Boost material its self, including a insole. Giving an even more cushioned feel. However the cage free fit of the NMDs, provides a very free and comfortable fit for your upper foot/toes.
Exactly so it really is hard to compare/decide which one is really more comfortable.  Even wore the NMDs with UB insoles... 

Last edited:
Anybody with on foot pics of the nice kicks collab? Not the professional ones by nicekick's photographer 

My boy came through for $250. As for sizing these joints run huge. I'm normally a 12-13 and these joints in an 11 fit. I could've even probably got a 10-10.5 :lol:

View media item 1903315

Back
Top Bottom