Hoping shipping gets updated sooner then 7/14

I had all four Colors in my Cart on FNL

the 3 new ones and White that restocked

Got to my checkout and CRINGED

I was spending Dough but none were PK

closed the window and never checked out

Smart move. Never settle for less

but no one cares because prestos and soc darts are trash
LOL you can argue all day which shoes from which brand are trash. that's irrelevant and purely subjective. objectively, using SNKRS or NDC to checkout is more seamless and efficient than ADC. ADC has a thing or 2 to learn.

LOL you can argue all day which shoes from which brand are trash. that's irrelevant and purely subjective. objectively, using SNKRS or NDC to checkout is more seamless and efficient than ADC. ADC has a thing or 2 to learn.
im just saying no one care about snkrs 

What does that have to do with ADC's broken checkout system though?  Flu games were tough, Chicago 1s were tough, OvO 10s, PSNY.  Airballs to be had by many.  We can cherry pick all the consortium shoes no one cares about that adidas forces alongside the hyped models as well, it's besides the point.  

im just saying no one care about snkrs 
It's not that no one cares, it's that (at least for me) Nike has managed to streamline the queue/checkout system to the point where it's a process you can set and forget about (to an extent).  Not have to worry about multiple ghost charges when it times out on you and have to try again.  Or the fact that it's always a guessing game (with adidas) with who will have what and how.  Adidas may be hyped af right now, but it's still in it's relative infancy with how to handle it. And arguably, it's not doing it well.  (I'm not talking about simply handing out Ls either)   

Last edited:

Bit harsh..

Remember a time when prestos were really hyped, groundbreaking shoe. 

Just a matter of perception imo . The nature of the hype evolve with people's mentalities

Bit harsh..

Remember a time when prestos were really hyped, groundbreaking shoe

Just a matter of perception imo . The nature of the hype evolve with people's mentalities
It's Adidas groundbreaking time now I think, I've said this before , but until now Nike was the popular chic on the hood, but as ****'s getting slimmer and more narrowed , adidas it's just on point ain't nothing baggy that's appealing people right now, all it's about ub and nmd, on the streetwear game 

Took an L's today but my OG Whites arrived from SNS...

but now that I have them, I kinda don't feel them anymore because I want those Vapour Greys bad haha.

I don't own any mesh but people say mesh is tts and PK .5 down
This is exactly right but either can be accommodated. We need a damn pinned post or something [emoji]128514[/emoji]. This get's asked once a page I sweater god.

Took an L's today but my OG Whites arrived from SNS...

but now that I have them, I kinda don't feel them anymore because I want those Vapour Greys bad haha.
I think there dope. Only problem I have with whites is that they get instantly dirty, especially these PKs. I got the triple white UBs 2.0. Wore them for the first time for a few hrs and already got marked up. I think I am going to clean em and resell.

Last edited:

It's Adidas groundbreaking time now I think, I've said this before , but until now Nike was the popular chic on the hood, but as ****'s getting slimmer and more narrowed , adidas it's just on point ain't nothing baggy that's appealing people right now, all it's about ub and nmd, on the streetwear game 
definitely right 

Another example. Remember the time when people considered the stan smith as the sneaker of the poor or the middle class "basic" ?

Super hyped now even if they don't go for resell. At least In EU.

When you compare them, technically,  to prestos.. the gap is real

This is exactly right but either can be accommodated. We need a damn pinned post or something [emoji]128514[/emoji]. This get's asked once a page I sweater god.

I think there dope. Only problem I have with whites is that they get instantly dirty, especially these PKs. I got the triple white UBs 2.0. Wore them for the first time for a few hrs and already got marked up. I think I am going to clean em and resell.
Yeah getting dirty was my biggest problem with them... until I found out that they're ******* huge on me. 

Back
Top Bottom