Adidas NMD thread

Yeah but I don't want to go look around stores because my size might be gone
cushy 
laugh.gif

Probably right.

I'm still trying to offload these city sock's I got. Haven't got the price point I want yet. Really don't feel like keeping them either, not really my style haha. 
Yeah, combine those with your outfits might be tricky sometimes

Written in the NMD playbook :

"ya shall never pay resale for mesh"
Add Primeknit to that too, already paying 170 for it i feel like i am paying too much. especially since roshes only ran 80.  Long are the days of paying 80 for a new pair of kicks.  All the prices going up the older we get.

Add Primeknit to that too, already paying 170 for it i feel like i am paying too much. especially since roshes only ran 80.  Long are the days of paying 80 for a new pair of kicks.  All the prices going up the older we get.

In my country UBs go for 190 euros, not sure what the RRP is. In the past that could fetch a decent collaboration sneaker, now it's the price to pay for technology and GR releases.

That is why i'm hesitating to have kids

Boosts in the US are $180.  That is more than Jordans for a runner.  They must be doing something right.  But I do not feel the same prestige as wearing J's that I do when wearing the UB or NMD's.  Those are my cozy/relax shoes but it's hard to stunt in them compared to J's.

Last edited:
Boosts in the US are $180.  That is more than Jordans for a runner.  They must be doing something right.  But I do not feel the same prestige as wearing J's that I do when wearing the UB or NMD's.  Those are my cozy/relax shoes but it's hard to stunt in them compared to J's.
180 is more than Jordans? Jordan retros other than the 1 are 190-220 this year (lows exluded...but who wants to rock lows anyway? )

And prestige? Everyone, their momma and their cousin wears Js these days. There is nothing exclusive about them.

Last edited:
Jordans are still way more classic and has that real sneaker feel to it where you don't want to scuff them, take care of them and do all these extra stuff. To be honest with NMDs or ultra boosts, I just wear them and throw them on anytime, like slip ons and don't really think or care too much. That's the main difference for me

I'm sure the adidas wave will die off at some point because they are not collectables, its strictly for wearing, that never lasts forever because it doesn't have long term value. Only retro jordans can keep coming out and ppl would keep buying it for decades

Out of all the NMDs that released today, which ones seemed to be the most sought after?
Seems like tans/vapour greys are the most sought after. However I think the grey Japans are a sleeper, they're my favorite from the pack.

Anyone from aus managed to cop any mesh pairs from adidas au's online site yesterday? 

Did they ship out yet?

Last edited:
Nah I was a few seconds late..

Was hoping someone in here scored

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom