Adidas NMD thread

I feel like the gray CS are the nicest that released so far. The contrast is not as intense as the OG CS and it still keeps the pattern and uniqueness unlike the black CS releasing this weekend.  I think people looking for their first CS, should go for the grays while prices are low.

I will go for the black sock this week and decide which to keep. The grey one legit looks like a sock because of it's color. Wish I got the White Mountaineering Socks tho

I will go for the black sock this week and decide which to keep. The grey one legit looks like a sock because of it's color. Wish I got the White Mountaineering Socks tho
The black CS will look even more like a sock because of the lack of contrast. It's still a nice shoe though.

The black CS will look even more like a sock because of the lack of contrast. It's still a nice shoe though.
are you using the word contrast correctly tho 

the blue block and the white midsole/sole is the contrast from the black. if anything the grey socks have no contrast and looks more lik a pair of mick foleys sock

are you using the word contrast correctly tho 

the blue block and the white midsole/sole is the contrast from the black. if anything the grey socks have no contrast and looks more lik a pair of mick foleys sock
i think he means contrast within the upper primeknit...

in that way he is correct

Last edited:
There is a reason why stitchandtrace in Houston is disallowing it. They even said Houston PD and security will remove any empty chairs. It is going to cause fights and imo, someone who actually waits in line rather than chilling in their car or killing time somewhere else should have the right to walk up and get in front of the ******* who thinks their empty chair reserves (entitles) them a spot. Like who the **** are you to indirectly tell someone they need to wait behind your empty chair while you enjoy killing time elsewhere. Not to mention you could have a buddy watching your chairs while you at home all night and show up an hour before the release.

Just my opinion. If you disagree and think I'm acting as the line police, w/e man. I'm not getting into some heated argument over it and don't camp myself like some friends do.
yes I disagree. Dudes in nyc get laughed out of lines and literally tossed with that attitude

yes I disagree. Dudes in nyc get laughed out of lines and literally tossed with that attitude

And that's fine. Cali and Texas ain't the same as NYC. Nor is every retailer or boutique the same. People have different perspectives. Stitchandtrace clearly doesn't care for ghost chairs and actively disallows them while other retailers don't care.

Anyways, let's keep this thread focused on NMD's. We just happen to disagree.

I SEE GHOST CHAIRS HERE IN HOUSTON ALL THE DAMN TIME AND EVERYONE HONORS IT. EVEN AT S&T.

Putting it on instagram and putting into practice are two different things... Guess we'll see what people say after this weekend.
Fair enough but if someone in line uses a ghost chair tonight/Friday and someone else in line complains, they can just point to the instagram page. Would be a bad look for S&T if they didn't follow through on their own posts. 

I never understood the whole ghost chair thing. Seems like total ******** to set up a chair and leave. If you want to be in line, then you should have to be in line.
Anyway I'm going for the white ogs to replace my white monochrome pk's that I haven't worn yet. If I miss I still have these.

I never understood the whole ghost chair thing. Seems like total ******** to set up a chair and leave. If you want to be in line, then you should have to be in line.
Anyway I'm going for the white ogs to replace my white monochrome pk's that I haven't worn yet. If I miss I still have these.
you don't understand because you are not a total ********

only other ********** would defend that ghost chair BS

in todays world, I have no doubt people will get "dealt with" over ghost chairs

same way I don't get along with stupid people, low tolerance for stupidity.

is it online only for size 5? cuz i went for the other two PKs at the ADC in LI they only got size 7 the smallest..

Seen sizes as small as 5 for the last release. 
is it online only for size 5? cuz i went for the other two PKs at the Adidas store in LI they only got size 7 the smallest..

Back
Top Bottom