Adidas NMD thread

Damn the length of the new city socks are perfect, I guess I have oddly wide feet. Can see my toes bulging out, wish I didn't .5 size down.

Don't want to make the same mistake with the og tomorrow, you guys go tts?

Damn the length of the new city socks are perfect, I guess I have oddly wide feet. Can see my toes bulging out, wish I didn't .5 size down.

Don't want to make the same mistake with the og tomorrow, you guys go tts?
City socks fit a little tighter in the toe than pk r1s fwiw. 

Got a couple of black city socks in today
smile.gif

removing you from further snapchats kev. You brought this on yourself. 

Check AdidasOriginals Twitter. They just confirmed they will have size 5. 
NMD's come in a size as small as a 4 US. They might not be available in the US, but they do come to retailers in a size 4 and 4.5 US

I got a ghost chair right now.....

left it in front of my desktop at home. But I'll claim it in the morning for that ADC drop. 

removing you from further snapchats kev. You brought this on yourself. 

NMD's come in a size as small as a 4 US. They might not be available in the US, but they do come to retailers in a size 4 and 4.5 US
thanks i will give it a try online then cuz think that where they will have small sizes.  i had tried to wait at Adidas over  at NYC but will not give that a try anymore.  there was like 10 ppl in front of me but a hr before they open the door there was like 30 something ppl (friends of their friends, strangers... ) started to get into the line.  

i might go to Roosevelt field but they don't tell you what size they get a head of time.. 

You likely won't find anything smaller than a size 5 US here in the states. Majority of these bae sizes land in overseas. 

Back
Top Bottom