Adidas NMD thread

Every adidas store doing a raffle?
Not sure but if anything it's probably limited to Adidas Originals stores.

Lots of colorways starting to come to light of the NMD Human Race's...I know they aren't super popular here but what colors are yall looking forward to?

The blacked out pair and the blue pair look decent. Would like to see them in person. 

Not a fan of the red or off colored orange...
I think the silhouette itself is dope but the text is horrible and kills it for me. There are so many different ways that could have been done. I will say that the monochrome like the blacks and maroons I've seen saves it a little but I wouldn't make any effort to cop.
Is the black reflective PK? I picked that white RX1, the reflective and the other black
Not exactly sure I understand the question but if you are talking about the one that dropped on journeys that I posted above I think it's just the laces, tongue logo and probably stripes.

I think the silhouette itself is dope but the text is horrible and kills it for me. There are so many different ways that could have been done. I will say that the monochrome like the blacks and maroons I've seen saves it a little but I wouldn't make any effort to cop.
I agree, the monochrome definitely helps!  If only the black monochromes had the black boost.....

Every adidas store doing a raffle?

No. I checked with two Adidas stores close to where I live today who said they weren't participating. Later in the day while at the mall I happened by an Originals store and signed up. May just be Originals.

Oh ok, might call gsp tomorrow and the tristate adidas stores to see what's up

No. I checked with two Adidas stores close to where I live today who said they weren't participating. Later in the day while at the mall I happened by an Originals store and signed up. May just be Originals.
It is definitely only Originals stores. I talked to the manager at the Adidas performance store a few months ago when picking up a pair of UBs. They will always get the UB since it's a running/performance shoe and the Originals stores will always get the NMDs and other lifestyle shoes. They keep it separate. Even the clothing and accessories are different in the stores.

Finally got my hands on the vapours for retail > put them on feet and was wondering why the left one felt so super snug > compared the labels, both say 10.5 > but one shoe is easily 1.5 cm smaller.
Damn anybody had this before?!?

View media item 2124839View media item 2124840View media item 2124841

Yikes that is a pretty big difference between those shoes. Normally I tell people the things they are noticing are in their head, but it looks like you may have a situation where an 11 or 10 sneaked into the 10.5s and they just labeled it with the others.

This is how Nam gets back at us for the war.

Participating locations:
CALIFORNIA
Melrose Ave
Santa Monica
South Coast Plaza
San Francisco Centre
Westfield Santa Anita

FLORIDA
Aventura Mall
Miami Beach

GEORGIA
Lenox Square

ILLINOIS
Rush St, Chicago

NEVADA
Las Vegas Strip

NEW JERSEY
Garden State Plaza
Menlo Park Mall

NEW YORK
Broadway & Houston St, NYC
Fulton & Hoyt St, NYC

TEXAS
Houston Galleria

Yikes that is a pretty big difference between those shoes. Normally I tell people the things they are noticing are in their head, but it looks like you may have a situation where an 11 or 10 sneaked into the 10.5s and they just labeled it with the

This is how Nam gets back at us for the war.

Haha, mate, i am from Germany ... But we had our darkest days, too.
Anyway, Must return them, so upset right now, quality check on point :-//

Asked this the other day but it got passed over.

Can the washing machine method for UBs be used on PK NMDs? Just want to make sure before I accidentally ruin a few pairs

Asked this the other day but it got passed over.

Can the washing machine method for UBs be used on PK NMDs? Just want to make sure before I accidentally ruin a few pairs

Washing machine makes me nervous, personally.

Have you tried the Crep Protect Cure Pack? I would suggest you try that and try to brush out the stains.

tired.gif

Also, how hard will it be to get the mesh NMDs that are releasing on the 18th?

thanks a lot! Are the mesh nmds releasing on the 18th hyped or anything? 
They're all fairly hyped. You saw that AO stores will be doing a raffle? Depending on the cw, and given that the xr1s are releasing at the same time, I wouldn't think they'd be the most difficult cop of all time but you'll most likely have to be somewhat on top of it.

Last edited:
They're all fairly hyped. You saw that AO stores will be doing a raffle? Depending on the cw, and given that the xr1s are releasing at the same time, I wouldn't think they'd be the most difficult cop of all time but you'll most likely have to be somewhat on top of it.
thanks.. Im trying to get those white and black ones and maybe those grey and 3M(?) ones as well, hopefully hey aren't too hard to get. Theyre on footlocker's release calander as well so they might be easier to get on there

thanks.. Im trying to get those white and black ones and maybe those grey and 3M(?) ones as well, hopefully hey aren't too hard to get. Theyre on footlocker's release calander as well so they might be easier to get on there
Yeah, there was a Journey's preorder for the grey pair and they showed up early at some Champs etc.. Should be doable. Good luck!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom