Adidas NMD thread

Some many fkboys and hypebeast on this thread is unbelievable,

Do you like the silhouette? Buy it.
You don't? There's a huge market for them.
You dislike the fact that they're becoming more available? Just trash your other pairs, because you just ceased of being the only one, the only given, the different, the first, the GOAT,

C'mon what's your need from attention? If you can get a compliment from a shoe , from the shoe itself, but just because of the amount rolling around, then you're wack, lack in confidence and stupid 

To those copping, best of luck. 
Please.....

I live in a small redneck town where no one cares about sneakers much less recognizes what's on my feet when I'm out. I'm more likely to get clowned for wearing "weird" shoes than I am to get compliments for rocking limited heat.

I'm a two hour drive and 150 miles away from even copping NMD's in person. But yet I am still quietly growing my collection despite being 6 months late to the party and geographically isolated.

But lets admit, no matter where we live, we all like to own, collect, and/or be apart of something special. If we didn't, we would just buy generic Nikes from Famous Footwear and be good....

off topic but it's pathetic the way people have their phones out
Yeah, I never understand the point of this. The quality isn't going to be great, and hundreds/thousands of people are recording the same thing. Worst case scenario if you want to hear/see the live version again, hit youtube.

wait, did Desiigner sign to Adidas as well?

He isn't officially signed, brands will have artists play their events all the time when there's no formal relationship, Joey Bad***** played an NMD event in London & Miguel played one in LA & neither of them are officially on adidas.

GOOD music & adidas do have strong ties though so I could see it happening if Desiigner is able to keep his buzz going.

yeah I am aware of artists performing at events for sponsors they're not even affiliated to. I was just asking in terms of if Desiigner was signed because damn near every GOOD Music artist is signed to Adidas. Chainz (even tho he's not really GOOD), Sean, Push, Teyana (tho she got dropped), Ye obviously. 

My friend who works for Adidas just said go to your local Adidas store, I'm guessing originals or flagship to see which NMD's you can enter by raffle to buy.  I wonder which ones are being raffled?  

He isn't officially signed, brands will have artists play their events all the time when there's no formal relationship, Joey Bad***** played an NMD event in London & Miguel played one in LA & neither of them are officially on adidas.

GOOD music & adidas do have strong ties though so I could see it happening if Desiigner is able to keep his buzz going.
what about pusha?

sneaker deal?

"adidas gave me a million and that don't bounce"  
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Please.....

I live in a small redneck town where no one cares about sneakers much less recognizes what's on my feet when I'm out. I'm more likely to get clowned for wearing "weird" shoes than I am to get compliments for rocking limited heat.

I'm a two hour drive and 150 miles away from even copping NMD's in person. But yet I am still quietly growing my collection despite being 6 months late to the party and geographically isolated.

But lets admit, no matter where we live, we all like to own, collect, and/or be apart of something special. If we didn't, we would just buy generic Nikes from Famous Footwear and be good....

yeah I am aware of artists performing at events for sponsors they're not even affiliated to. I was just asking in terms of if Desiigner was signed because damn near every GOOD Music artist is signed to Adidas. Chainz (even tho he's not really GOOD), Sean, Push, Teyana (tho she got dropped), Ye obviously. 

Yeah no doubt, I could see it happening w/ Desiigner but it hasn't yet

NMD raffle, pick 3 models and enter size, not all models listed, I chose RX1white, reflective, and black.

This is instore at adidas and you sign up in anipad

Last edited:
Who is getting the xr1's besides adidas. I feel like everyone will eat on the release. I'm just going to go in store. Wouldn't doubt if the other stores are doing raffles

Last edited:
Just stopped by Adidas and signed up for the raffle. They are getting some on the 18th but maybe 1/3 of what is slated to be released

This is what he showed me will be in store (on an official employee app). 

Only two XR1s for men:

He called these the "LAs" for some reason. Not sure if he was misinformed or this is supposed to be a special Los Angeles edition.

These were labeled as womens:

As far as NMD_R1 for men

Lots of colorways starting to come to light of the NMD Human Race's...I know they aren't super popular here but what colors are yall looking forward to?

The blacked out pair and the blue pair look decent. Would like to see them in person. 

Not a fan of the red or off colored orange...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom